ADVERTISEMENT

Fleming transfers to PSU

A couple weeks ago there was a wr from a small school in florida who committed to transfer to PSU. I no longer see him listed. What happened to him?

Yes. Was that just speculation? I thought he committed.

I don't think it was anything beyond somebody wishful thinking out loud. I don't even know if he visited or had an offer. Definitely no verbal.

We got the kicker from Tulsa, the D2 OL who then flipped to Maryland, and now Fleming.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I mean I called it and the next thing you actually have the nut sack to post instead of responding with ad hominem bullshit will be your first.

Yeah yeah. I don't have contacts. I don't claim to.

Why are you ignoring your Wester post like it didn't happen?

Reactions: Westcoast24
Oh by the way, I called Fleming to Psu before anyone also.
impressive step brothers GIF

I don't think it was anything beyond somebody wishful thinking out loud. I don't even know if he visited or had an offer. Definitely no verbal.

We got the kicker from Tulsa, the D2 OL who then flipped to Maryland, and now Fleming.
LazyDave, you know a lot. What does the portal look like for O-Lineman? What about our depth there? Who can be good for us? Very concerned we see a huge dropoff next season which stalls the offense. And we are all painfully aware this has been a weakness for us over the Franklin tenure.

Reactions: lazydave841
Do we have a Qb that can actually throw a good pass not high not low and to the receiver?

Are you finally admitting you are the poster formally known as gunsie?
I assume it would be like last time, where he lies and tries to pretend he isn’t…

I assume it would be like last time, where he lies and tries to pretend he isn’t…

I was gone for awhile. Serious question. Did UncleLar pass?

LazyDave, you know a lot. What does the portal look like for O-Lineman? What about our depth there? Who can be good for us? Very concerned we see a huge dropoff next season which stalls the offense. And we are all painfully aware this has been a weakness for us over the Franklin tenure.

Between here and on3, only portal talk I've seen is perhaps an OL from Temple (tackle maybe). I don't know if he's visited or anything, but it seems most of the portal info is behind paywall this off season.

Our depth, I can just give an opinion. Donkoh playing RT as much as he did caught me off guard Saturday. I thought he did a good job, but I didn't rewatch and dissect his performance.

Shelton had a rough day at LT, but I think he faced their toughest DE more than anyone. I don't think we gave up any sacks, which shocked me.

The OL performance was probably 70/30 good to bad, but our passing scheme and run predictability is atrocious. Allar also holds the ball too long and between that and our WRs, what OL could look great?

I hope AK truly works in a new scheme and we don't see V4 of what has essentially been the Moorhead offense since he left. If we see more of the same, I don't know how to expect different results. We'll beat the lesser teams, struggling with them, and lose vs the ones who are close or more talented.

Reactions: Global Fan
My name is Phil's rug and I live to read psubiomed posts in my mom's basement and then run my little mouth on a message boards 😂😂😂😂😂
Rent free in that big empty head of yours. Your insults are terrible by the way. If you put as much work into them as you do into being wrong, trying to pretend to be an insider, desperately clamoring for attention and just being an all around total wet **** fart, you might have something decent to retort with.

Last edited:
2 wr’s hit the portal from Alabama yesterday. Hope the staff isn’t finished.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT