ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Georgia Tech

That was nearly impossible. Lando told us that a 10 pt favorite should never lose.

He also told us that a team with a talent difference like OSU has over PSU or the even bigger difference that FSU has over GT should never lose.

That was nearly impossible. Lando told us that a 10 pt favorite should never lose.

He also told us that a team with a talent difference like OSU has over PSU or the even bigger difference that FSU has over GT should never lose.
Should...its like you all don't read

Lol--you're adorable--so stupid

Commando has long been on ignore for the nonstop, never ending, infinite, limitless, nonstop, eternal bickering over the same micro point for weeks at a time on as many threads as possible.

You just joined him for constantly engaging him and feeding the troll,
I do not tolerate fools well. Sometimes I feel the need to vent about his assholery.

Not so fast my friend. FSU could win out. Clemson & Miami could also finish with only 1 loss.
They aren't getting two bids. It was unlikely prior it's almost a certainty now unless the Big Ten and SEC fail to meet expectations along with ND flopping

I do not tolerate fools well. Sometimes I feel the need to vent about his assholery.
Then read and learn the game. You'll feel better but you want to pretend bowl games matter and completely misread what I said in this thread

They aren't getting two bids. It was unlikely prior it's almost a certainty now unless the Big Ten and SEC fail to meet expectations along with ND flopping
You're convinced that a 9-3 BiG team will be selected over an 11-1 ACC runner up. I don't share your enthusiasm.

You're like a punching bag at this point.

"need educated" = something an uneducated local yokel would say.
"need to be educated" = English
It's a message board...I'm not writing a paper here. Irony would mean I need "to be" educated on college football. I'm good unlike you on your 10th username

A layup. Lol.

Reactions: bdroc
It's a message board...I'm not writing a paper here. Irony would mean I need "to be" educated on college football. I'm good unlike you on your 10th username
If you were once a hillbilly local yokel, walking around saying things like "you need educated" or "I done seen that" because that's how folks in your family/community speak, once you obtain a certain base level of education, you drop your hillbilly speech (and writing). Even on message boards.

And you learn to admit when you're wrong. Like you were about this college football topic.

If you were once a hillbilly local yokel, walking around saying things like "you need educated" or "I done seen that" because that's how folks in your family/community speak, once you obtain a certain base level of education, you drop your hillbilly speech (and writing). Even on message boards.

And you learn to admit when you're wrong. Like you were about this college football topic.
Yeah the law degree from NW screams uneducated. Create a new username and start fresh

Do you have a top 25 list that you put together? What are your thoughts on who Should be ranked and where they should be ranked?
No. Do you? Not my job to rank college football teams. That does not preclude me from commenting on said rankings by others and how they are put together.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
How about in this moment of weakness we “monkey around” with FSU’s roster and their recruits and see if we can get some good poaching in?? LOL !!!!!

Reactions: LandoComando
Almost every freaking message thread is Lando versus the rest of the message board. Lando attempts to make his point by repeating it incessantly 1000 times.

Recently saw a "Mighty Carson Art Players" bit about how to become an actor for commercials. One of the lessons was to repeat over and over again what you are trying to sell.

Almost every freaking message thread is Lando versus the rest of the message board. Lando attempts to make his point by repeating it incessantly 1000 times.

What we need is a 4th board. We have the premium football board. We have the free football board. We have the premium politics board...(why that last one is premium is a mystery but never mind)...so what we need to add is the Lando Board where he would be banished and could argue with himself...though others would also be free to engage there.

Haha! Sorry, Lando, just kidding, man. Don't know what we'd do without you here.

PeePee the multiple bans disbarred Whale shark of the small mind (purposepitch) is the same way.

What we need is a 4th board. We have the premium football board. We have the free football board. We have the premium politics board...(why that last one is premium is a mystery but never mind)...so what we need to add is the Lando Board where he would be banished and could argue with himself...though others would also be free to engage there.

Haha! Sorry, Lando, just kidding, man. Don't know what we'd do without you here.
I wasn't offended lol

No. Do you? Not my job to rank college football teams. That does not preclude me from commenting on said rankings by others and how they are put together.
Why you being so snarky? I asked a simple question. I was just wondering if you thought certain teams weren’t rated how you thought they should be. Too high or low etc.

And I have to since people don't like reality
No, what you have to do is add evidence to support your claim, not repeat the same unfounded assertion over and over again. The problem with my suggestion is that you don't have evidence to support your point.

No, what you have to do is add evidence to support your claim, not repeat the same unfounded assertion over and over again. The problem with my suggestion is that you don't have evidence to support your point.
He pushes certain topics, like WVU, over and over and over again. He has no scientific support whatsoever on topics like WVU. They finished with a very good record last year, and the experts this year predict them to be pretty good . A win over WVU on the road is a good win. They are good enough to be quite dangerous a week from today.

Reactions: GSPMax
He pushes certain topics, like WVU, over and over and over again. He has no scientific support whatsoever on topics like WVU. They finished with a very good record last year, and the experts this year predict them to be pretty good . A win over WVU on the road is a good win. They are good enough to be quite dangerous a week from today.
You all bring up WVU not me
I don't have "scientific support"m. Who was WVU's best win last year, what was Greene's completion percentage, see their FPI, the list goes on and on.

Anyone can beat anyone but if we show up and play decent we win even if they play their best game.

You all are undervaluing Penn State and therefore overvaluing WVU.

If we beat WVU no one that matters (other than McAfee because of his bias) will claim its a "good win" .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT