ADVERTISEMENT

Fun thoughts for a huge college football fan...

njnittanylion

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
New Jersey
After a few drinks, especially at tailgates, my friends and I always ask each other this scenario/question.

Since we all love college football and have grown up to experience life, using what you know/value about life/college- You are an 18 yr old Five Star football recruit, playing your own dream position, where do you go to play college football and why?

*** Keep in mind- use your knowledge/value of:
*Weather *Location *Tradition *Education *Alumni Connections *Stadium/game atmosphere *position/style of play (option, prostyle, spread, etc) *Things to do off the field *Women (face it- girls are better at Miami than Utah)

I would go to USC, play middle Linebacker. Warm weather, California, huge tradition and great education. USC's campus (besides its next to Crenshaw) is beautiful. To me, Pepperdine and Stanford are the best campuses but total package would be USC for me.

I love Penn State, played rugby there, season ticket holder and even have a PSU tattoo but I don't think PSU would be in my top three... USC, Stanford & Washington. I give our staff all the credit in the world!
Its funny bc NONE of my friends EVER pick their alma mater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News