ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Penn State vs. Auburn

It's just what you do--you complain nonstop about the officials and everyone else to deflect any blame on the staff
Is Purdue still a quality win? Or you going to double down on that stupidity?

Yea, it isn't a massive missed BEYOND OBVIOUS call on 3rd-&-6 on a play that goes for 24 yards that should have been a 5 yard penalty. You're such a moron.

Hey BTW, can we hear about how awful PSU's running game is and how they have no chance against Auburn's defense? Or how it's an awful idea to run the QB.... because that's what you do.

Kobe King with a great play to stop the QB. Would be great to see a coming out party for the LB'S.......

Yea, it isn't a massive missed BEYOND OBVIOUS call on 3rd-&-6 on a play that goes for 24 yards that should have been a 5 yard penalty. You're such a moron.

Hey BTW, can we hear about how awful PSU's running game is and how they have no chance against Auburn's defense? Or how it's an awful idea to run the QB.... because that's what you do.
1. I never said anything about we couldn't run against Auburn or we shouldn't run the ball with the QB--read the Allar thread. Not me.
2. You never assign blame to our staff or indicate anything is bad about our team
3. Again, since you skipped it, are you still going to claim Purdue is a quality win or can you admit I was right?

All Hardy had to do was turn around and he could knock the ball down, or even catch it. He paniced..........

1. I never said anything about we couldn't run against Auburn or we shouldn't run the ball with the QB--read the Allar thread. Not me.
2. You never assign blame to our staff or indicate anything is bad about our team
3. Again, since you skipped it, are you still going to claim Purdue is a quality win or can you admit I was right?

It was a 31 yard swing and bailed Auburn out of 3rd-&-11 on a BEYOND OBVIOUS "False Start" you fargging moron.

It was a 31 yard swing and bailed Auburn out of 3rd-&-11 on a BEYOND OBVIOUS "False Start" you fargging moron.
Again--is Purdue still a quality win?
Refs miss calls--that's part of the game. We held them to 3 and then scored on our next possession. We did what we were supposed to do
So, again, is Purdue still a quality win? Going to keep asking every time you post until you acknowledge you were wrong

Frankly I love Diaz's style more than pry's… whether we lose a few games from it or not I'd rather go down on bringing the goods then sitting back

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
Sure, the quarter was over. But that doesn't make up for only getting 3 downs last year!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT