ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: PSU - Temple

Horrible clock management results in 3 pts for Temple.

Why in the world did PSU call a TO with 46 seconds?

PSU DIDN'T call TO......Temple (very intelligently) did

So......you crucify the coaching staff for something they DIDN'T even do?

Does PSU really have more "special kind of idiot" fans than any program in the country?

Or just more trolls?

Agree that defensive execution stunk but PSU could have taken the clock down to 20 seconds and still had all of their options available. Poor clock management.
How many times are you going to pull your wiener about "PSUs horrible clock management".......when you don't even realize that it was TU, not PSU, that called the TO?

That's an incredibly deep level of stupid you got going on

Reactions: Pride
How many times are you going to pull your wiener about "PSUs horrible clock management".......when you don't even realize that it was TU, not PSU, that called the TO?

Apparently the coaches are supposed to have no faith in their players. They stopped Temple all half except for one series yet the coaches aren't supposed to have faith they can stop them for 40 seconds.

PSU played too soft on the beginning of that drive and allowed unnecessary points.

that soft play along with poor clock management has guaranteed we now have a dog fight game. it is unbelievable. we needed to go in 21-7 period.

Two second more but an additional 15 yards Temple has to go. Wasn't clock management as much as it was defensive execution.
What do you mean 2 seconds? The clock would have

I know that Temple called a TO but I thought PSU called one before that. If not I stand corrected.

Apparently the coaches are supposed to have no faith in their players. They stopped Temple all half except for one series yet the coaches aren't supposed to have faith they can stop them for 40 seconds.
It's not just that (level of stupidity).
You've got multiple posters here criticized CJF calling a time out w 45 seconds left ........over and over again.......and CJF DID NOT CALL A TIME OUT - Temple did

That's a whole nother level of stupid.......and those are the types of guys who will defend their idiocy with some amstatement like "I'm just being honest"....or "its my opinion"......as if that in any way justifies pure, unmitigated stupidity

BTW - this game is far from over
It has looked relatively easy because the PSU O has been able to stay on the field for extended periods

If they are not able to continue to dominate that area......and there is a good chance they won't........it won't take much to expose the PSU D front 7
I

What do you mean 2 seconds? The clock would have

I know that Temple called a TO but I thought PSU called one before that. If not I stand corrected.
They were BOTH Temple TOS........but don't let that get in the wa of your predictable "the coaching staff sucks" rants. :)

Who is the body double for Gesicki this season? What a catch!! ;)

MG - great catch.
52 yd gain, thrown at least 57 yds -- paging WallyBreen, the guy who says Trace can't throw the long ball.

I really don't enjoy watching a team that can't run the ball. I hope that improves dramatically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT