ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State set to take on Michigan State

Definitely, defender is not allowed to take a running start behind LOS and jump. Announcer made some lame comment about not touching anyone so it's not a foul..... That is not the rule - the rule says you can't take a running start, you must be at LOS and jump vertically.... or attempt to rush.
It’s called the Marcus Allen rule.

This is like an old time, JoePa game. Great coaches just know how dominant and great their defenses are. They rely on that. Anyone that has ever coached, knows this. Set up the game for a bit, wear them down, and great things happen.

I stay busy doing what I love. I have Penn State, Minnesota, and Oregon State. Not to mention covering Pennsylvania high school football for another venture. If you ever need to know about the best D3 prospects in PA, let me know 😂.
Love going to games in Corvallis. It’s different from what we are used to but a great college football town. Wish they wouldn’t expand their stadium so much and lose that feel.

Reactions: Hotshoe
This is like an old time, JoePa game. Great coaches just know how dominant and great their defenses are. They rely on that. Anyone that has ever coached, knows this. Set up the game for a bit, wear them down, and great things happen.
So much for the chunk play advantage, beat them physically.

Reactions: psu00
Yup, the Penn State Football board...where Dems and Pubs can come together on at least one thing.

I think it's safe to say 10-2 and a top-10 ranking is in the bag.
Big ND fan tonight to get to rose bowl. That’s a great trip

That 3rd Down call sucked - you know Pinegar is a miss waiting to happen. Besides, 3 points means very little there while a TD pretty much puts them away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT