ADVERTISEMENT

Great night for Penn Staters in the NFL

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
Matt McGloin was 22/26 for 155 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT. looked good as a backup for the Eagles

A Rob had the longest catch (37 yds) of the night in Jacksonville

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Matt McGloin was 22/26 for 155 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT. looked good as a backup for the Eagles

A Rob had the longest catch (37 yds) of the night in Jacksonville

I saw a good part of the Eagles game and McGloin didn't look bad and he was also going against the first string Miami defense with Suh and Timmons, Timmons is the one who got the INT.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I saw a good part of the Eagles game and McGloin didn't look bad and he was also going against the first string Miami defense with Suh and Timmons, Timmons is the one who got the INT.

did Cameron Wake play at all?

did Cameron Wake play at all?

He was in for at least 2 series that I saw.
The Dolphins did not look good and their 1st string defense played much longer than I thought they would.
They were in there, mixed with some backups, up until halftime.
After watching the Miami QB's and the Jags QB's I can't see how Kapernick is any worse.
On the other hand for your Eagle fans I think you guys have to be pleased.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
He was in for at least 2 series that I saw.
The Dolphins did not look good and their 1st string defense played much longer than I thought they would.
They were in there, mixed with some backups, up until halftime.
After watching the Miami QB's and the Jags QB's I can't see how Kapernick is any worse.
On the other hand for your Eagle fans I think you guys have to be pleased.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Reactions: artsandletters
Here is the problem with Kap, he can't read defenses. Herbaugh hid that for Kap's first two seasons with the running and generally making his reads as minimal as possible. In Harbaugh's final year, the offense became more conventional, and Kap clearly took a step back. Last year, Kap played better in his limited time, but that was in Kelly's offense, which once again has more of the college element to it and allowed Kap to play to his strengths.
So If you are a team that runs a conventional offense, Kap probably does not do much for you unless you change your offenseive style. But then again, if you stink, maybe you should sign Kap so you can at least get some concession sales for the Kap jerseys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT