ADVERTISEMENT

Gulibon is BACK

IndianaNittanyLion

Dec 8, 2015
Lost in the tumult of the match is the performance by Jimmy. The video seems to be conclusive - Gulibon won that match. He knows it and next time it may be different. Jimmy's match today should be enough to eliminate any skeptics about his turnabout. He seems to be on a mission now. Best of luck to him the rest of the way. I'm looking forward to seeing him at the BIG.

On the one hand, I hope he gets seeded 8/9, so he can take out Heil in quarters.
But then I am thinking it would be better to be 12/13, so he takes out Heil in the semis, because taking him out in qtrs would lead to more opportunity for Heil to bonus in wrestle-backs.
But then, Heil doesn't bonus, so it is back to 8/9.

I like to believe that thumbs up I gave him while stopped at a red light along route 22 at the beginning of the season had a lot to do with Jimmys resurgence....

Agreed. I once helped Allen Robinson find his class in the Business building at the beginning of his freshmen season, so I credit myself for a lot of his subsequent success in college and in the NFL.

On the one hand, I hope he gets seeded 8/9, so he can take out Heil in quarters.
But then I am thinking it would be better to be 12/13, so he takes out Heil in the semis, because taking him out in qtrs would lead to more opportunity for Heil to bonus in wrestle-backs.
But then, Heil doesn't bonus, so it is back to 8/9.

Heil doesn't bonus anyone. Take him out as quickly as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT