ADVERTISEMENT

Gut says Jimmah pulls it out next week.......

Fields is banged up and I just have that feeling.
That would be bad for us. ScUM would then jump us for the Rose Bowl if Minny loses to Wisky and Wisky loses to the Luckeyes.

We need the Luckeyes to win. The chaos created with a scUM win hurts us.

IF the Luckeyes can hold on to the ball I believe they win because of their elite playmakers. It will be close though but counting on Jimmah to choke another one away vs the Luckeyes.

Nah.

Ohio State got their "scare" yesterday and a reality check that they're not invincible. Remember Dobbins talking about how "why do the PSU and MIchigan games need to be 4 quarter games?" Well, they got a 4-quarter game yesterday, which will focus that team.

Not to say they weren't focused yesterday. But I have a feeling they'll be primed for the Michigan game.

Ohio State by 14.

Shadow Fields.....and go for the strip...... Fields needs a lot of work in the strip dril with the running backs..... since he is used that way.

Reactions: tlbakernc
Can UM stop tOSU run game? Big question mark. Can anyone - other than tOSU themselves by losing fumbles?

Last edited:
Michigan has a real shot at beating OSU. The O-Lines are evenly matched but I believe Shea Patterson is a better QB than fields.

Wow! I think Fields is at a completely different level from Patterson. Maybe similar in throwing the ball, but I think Fields is better, but I think Fields is a much better runner. Very dangerous with the ball as a runner. Patterson can be an effective runner when needed but Fields can kill you.

I can sort of feel it too and it will be great when all the talking heads say we are 3rd best in the Big east at year end.

Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown Don Brown

Reactions: Nittany_93
O$U always has a major PSU hangover. No different in AA this coming weekend. The opportunity is there for scUM to storm the field! Go Bucks....

O$U always has a major PSU hangover. No different in AA this coming weekend. The opportunity is there for scUM to storm the field! Go Bucks....

0 chance OSU has a hangover going into the Michigan game. If it was any other opponent then yes, but not Michigan.

OSU rolls by double digits next week. UM's offensive line is not much better than ours if at all, and they don't have the QB running game that we showed in the second half, which was pretty much our only offense.

Wow, a white head coach will pull it out? Clear and obvious racial undertones all over this post

I've said all year OSU is overrated and you'll see it this week. UM is the best team in the country right now. Anybody that's honest knows that. If they were playing this way all year instead of starting in the 2nd half of the PSU game, the CF world would be shaking right now.

Jim and UM 27 , osu 24. Take it to the bank. The Wolverine in Michigan Football has been released. GO BLUE

Reactions: RichardMassive
Fields is banged up and I just have that feeling.
I think Michigan has a good chance. Fields is banged up and OSU is coming off of a tough emotional game. Michigan has been playing great since PSU and the game is in Ann Arbor. I hope I'm wrong though because Michigan might pass PSU in the rankings if they beat OSU. I also don't want Theo Johnson to get too riled up about the atmosphere at Michigan.

If Michigan wins next week then they will jump ahead of us in the polls and rightfully so. However, I think the OSU is so laden with talent that they will blowout Michigan. We made a game of it because of the 3 fumbles.

Michigan has a real shot at beating OSU. The O-Lines are evenly matched but I believe Shea Patterson is a better QB than fields.

Personally, I don't think Patterson can carry Field's jockstrap. For a first year starter and only throwing 1 int so far this season and you are questioning the kid? Yeah he fumbled a couple of times, but he also made a number of 3rd and 4th and longs that killed us. As good as OSU is, he was the difference in the game. I think Michigan is really peaking right now, but I don't think Mich matches up as well with OSU as we do. I also think that Mich plays a lot of press one on one and that will leave holes for Fields. I'm always wrong predicting scores but I think OSU by 18.

I think Michigan has a good chance. Fields is banged up and OSU is coming off of a tough emotional game. Michigan has been playing great since PSU and the game is in Ann Arbor. I hope I'm wrong though because Michigan might pass PSU in the rankings if they beat OSU. I also don't want Theo Johnson to get too riled up about the atmosphere at Michigan.
I fully expect Michigan to pass PSU this week after they demolished Indiana. Doesn't matter as they will get boat raced next Saturday.

Personally, I don't think Patterson can carry Field's jockstrap. For a first year starter and only throwing 1 int so far this season and you are questioning the kid? Yeah he fumbled a couple of times, but he also made a number of 3rd and 4th and longs that killed us. As good as OSU is, he was the difference in the game. I think Michigan is really peaking right now, but I don't think Mich matches up as well with OSU as we do. I also think that Mich plays a lot of press one on one and that will leave holes for Fields. I'm always wrong predicting scores but I think OSU by 18.

Well said. In addition to that I thought Clifford getting hurt in the 3rd and Young being eligible to play were huge.

I fully expect Michigan to pass PSU this week after they demolished Indiana. Doesn't matter as they will get boat raced next Saturday.

Probably. But I'm not going to get too riled up about rankings this week considering that Michigan will probably lose next week and we will certainly win.

We're going to get passed by Michigan, Minny/Wisconsin, and Oklahoma/Baylor. But a week from now, we'll jump ahead of Michigan, the Wisconsin/Minny loser, and will eventually jump the OU/Baylor loser.

Let's be honest. Michigan is playing a lot better than they were at the beginning of the season and O$U isn't the juggernaut everyone is making them out to be. O$U had three fumbles (which PSU caused by the way) and they still allowed a backup QB (who hasn't played much) to score two TD's. They really had no answer for Levis running the ball. Without that stupid first down play call when Levis threw a pick who knows what was going to happen? I think they ran for 50 yards just on that drive alone yet they tried to get cute and he threw a pick to stop the momentum. Harbaugh is eventually going to beat O$U and this might be the year. I doubt Don Brown will make the same mistakes on 3rd down that Pry did.

I guess it really doesn't matter. Michigan will be ahead of PSU if they win and behind PSU if they lose.

Reactions: m48tank
Let's be honest. Michigan is playing a lot better than they were at the beginning of the season and O$U isn't the juggernaut everyone is making them out to be. O$U had three fumbles (which PSU caused by the way) and they still allowed a backup QB (who hasn't played much) to score two TD's. They really had no answer for Levis running the ball. Without that stupid first down play call when Levis threw a pick who knows what was going to happen? I think they ran for 50 yards just on that drive alone yet they tried to get cute and he threw a pick to stop the momentum. Harbaugh is eventually going to beat O$U and this might be the year. I doubt Don Brown will make the same mistakes on 3rd down that Pry did.
Well, Shea Patterson isn’t going to run so Michigan will be like PSU with Clifford.

That would be bad for us. ScUM would then jump us for the Rose Bowl if Minny loses to Wisky and Wisky loses to the Luckeyes.

We need the Luckeyes to win. The chaos created with a scUM win hurts us.

IF the Luckeyes can hold on to the ball I believe they win because of their elite playmakers. It will be close though but counting on Jimmah to choke another one away vs the Luckeyes.
Well, if it’s so important, PSU should stop losing to teams like Minnesota.

Reactions: paws1957
At the point where Fields got his ankle rolled, i thought OSU was trying to RUTS, and then Day had a vision of Tua and Nick, and decided to take a few knees.

Reactions: Nittany_93
This could become an old school game if Fields isn’t 100%, but I still like OSU. I don’t think Patterson will have the kind of success against the Buckeye pass defense he needs for Michigan to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT