ADVERTISEMENT

Has Spencer Lee ever wrestled Luke Karam?

psugrad85

Gold Member
May 7, 2003
I know that last year Karam lost to Lee's FR teammate Gus Solomon 1-0 in the semifinals of team duals.

Any neutral officiated match between Karam and Lee would not last 7 minutes: Karam would be disqualified in less than 4.

Any neutral officiated match between Karam and Lee would not last 7 minutes: Karam would be disqualified in less than 4.

Disqualified? What in the world are you stating young Mr. Karam would do to be DQ'd?

Nick Suriano did twice this year...both wins with one being a fall

Let me follow up my first question with, what would Lee do at this time against Suriano? I know he lost at the end of a close match when he was in 8th and Suriano was in 9th.

Let me follow up my first question with, what would Lee do at this time against Suriano? I know he lost at the end of a close match when he was in 8th and Suriano was in 9th.
Lee won that rematch the following year at S32 with a late TD. Karam would have a pretty solid size advantage over Lee, who isn't even a filled out 120. When Spencer struggled and lost to Fix last year, it had largely to do with size. Daton wrestled 138 a couple times this year, Spencer could've made 113 if need be

Reactions: diggerpup
Lee won that rematch the following year at S32 with a late TD. Karam would have a pretty solid size advantage over Lee, who isn't even a filled out 120. When Spencer struggled and lost to Fix last year, it had largely to do with size. Daton wrestled 138 a couple times this year, Spencer could've made 113 if need be
I thought Suriano was 159-0. Why isn't that loss counted?

Think Lee will go 126 next year? He's got to get there eventually.

I thought Suriano was 159-0. Why isn't that loss counted?

Think Lee will go 126 next year? He's got to get there eventually.
Super 32 is a preseason tournament.

I don't think Lee will have to go 126, but he might choose to go up in competition. Not so much about Hershey -- think Ironman and Powerade.

Super 32 is a preseason tournament.

I don't think Lee will have to go 126, but he might choose to go up in competition. Not so much about Hershey -- think Ironman and Powerade.
I was thinking that he will have get to 125 by the time he competes in college.

I was thinking that he will have get to 125 by the time he competes in college.
True, but HS 126 isn't necessary, Jordan Conaway was 113 his SR year.

Lee's goal is freestyle. I suspect he'll choose a JR Worlds freestyle weight class, and then choose his HS weight around that.

Spencer won't necessarily have to go from day 1 at PSU also, he'll have no problem getting to 125 when he does need to

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT