ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman

Would be a great mention.

But Jeanty.

he was the play of the day on ESPN.

The play that somehow refs missed the PI.
The ref was standing right on top of the play in great position to make the PL call. And somehow after seeing Warren get assaulted he convinced himself that no flag was warranted.
I’m having a tough time moving on from that no call 😠

At the minimum, an invite to the award ceremony.
That said, i could see him in the heisman house punking howard.

The ref was standing right on top of the play in great position to make the PL call. And somehow after seeing Warren get assaulted he convinced himself that no flag was warranted.
I’m having a tough time moving on from that no call 😠
Ref was shielded from the play

To win a Heisman he's going to need a bunch of games like yesterday. He has under 600 yards of offense and 6 scores I think so far this year. Going to need to probably triple those numbers to win. At the very least double them which he should do. I just wish he was a bigger part of our offense early this year. 1300 total yards and 15 scores probably get him in the mix.

Warren should be in attendance.
QB from Vandy should be in attendance.
QB from Texas should finish 2nd.

Running back from Boise will/should win.

He won't win but shouldn't Tyler Warren at least be mentioned?
Who has meant more to their team? When was the last time a TE won the Heisman? I know the Heisman has become nothing more than a political beauty contest but what is according to the real criteria for winning stated in the Heisman? "What is the criteria for a player to win the Heisman Trophy? The Heisman Trophy is annually awarded to the most outstanding college football player in the United States whose performance epitomizes great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work." I would like to know why Warren shouldn't be a candidate or even win it.

Who has meant more to their team? When was the last time a TE won the Heisman? I know the Heisman has become nothing more than a political beauty contest but what is according to the real criteria for winning stated in the Heisman? "What is the criteria for a player to win the Heisman Trophy? The Heisman Trophy is annually awarded to the most outstanding college football player in the United States whose performance epitomizes great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work." I would like to know why Warren shouldn't be a candidate or even win it.
It's an award for stats but...a bunch of people have meant as much or more to their team. His numbers have to be drastically better...one game doesn't win you a Heisman. No one here mentioned him before yesterday. The average fan didn't even know his name.

It's an award for stats but...a bunch of people have meant as much or more to their team. His numbers have to be drastically better...one game doesn't win you a Heisman. No one here mentioned him before yesterday. The average fan didn't even know his name.
I follow CFB fairly closely and I do not know the name of the Boise Running Back that will be significantly over 2,000 yards....... a big game against Wisc, tOSU, big game in the Big 10 Championship game........ could put his name out there. Certainly an improbable Heisman winner due to the position........ Texas QB in the running as Texas is walloping teams week after week.

Has a TE ever won?

I follow CFB fairly closely and I do not know the name of the Boise Running Back that will be significantly over 2,000 yards....... a big game against Wisc, tOSU, big game in the Big 10 Championship game........ could put his name out there. Certainly an improbable Heisman winner due to the position........ Texas QB in the running as Texas is walloping teams week after week.
Okay, let's go with this--you don't know his name but he has the stats
Warren not getting the ball early and often this year is going to really hurt him especially as a TE. He'll need 800 yards and probably 10 more TDs to have any chance to be in the running.
Ewers is not in the running--Arch played too many games and has better numbers

Reactions: PSU Soupy
He won't win but shouldn't Tyler Warren at least be mentioned?
If the award were truly for the best “football” player and not best qb or running back, then he definitely should be mentioned. He basically is doing things like Heisman Trophy winners in the past did back in the 1940s like Frank Sinkwich of UGA: he’s catching, running, passing and blocking. He’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen in the Blue and White.

To win a Heisman he's going to need a bunch of games like yesterday. He has under 600 yards of offense and 6 scores I think so far this year. Going to need to probably triple those numbers to win. At the very least double them which he should do. I just wish he was a bigger part of our offense early this year. 1300 total yards and 15 scores probably get him in the mix.
Teams will start to scheme him. Hopefully other guys will step up. Need to get a healthy Singleton back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT