ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Nitt1300....

I haven't, though many of my friends have. There are similar, though less famous, rides in Virginia and West Virginia that I've done, but honestly my all time favorites are the Cabot Trail and some of the "notches" in New Hampshire and Maine.

I haven't, though many of my friends have. There are similar, though less famous, rides in Virginia and West Virginia that I've done, but honestly my all time favorites are the Cabot Trail and some of the "notches" in New Hampshire and Maine.

Did the Cabot Trail three years ago, and it was fantastic.

I may be in Nashville in the summer and instead of flying was thinking of riding down, doing Nashville for two days, and then hitting the Tail, Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive over a few days on my ride back.

If you are in the State College area and head east, you can get some great roads over Pine Grove Mountain and then on 333.

Reactions: Nitt1300
Is this sexual?

:eek:

RideMePoster_2015.jpg

Did the Cabot Trail three years ago, and it was fantastic.

I may be in Nashville in the summer and instead of flying was thinking of riding down, doing Nashville for two days, and then hitting the Tail, Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive over a few days on my ride back.

If you are in the State College area and head east, you can get some great roads over Pine Grove Mountain and then on 333.

Jeez, I thought bob was joking but this does sound sexual.

Reactions: mn78psu83
You ever ride Tail of the Dragon?
My sister, who lives in NC and comes back to WPA often, tells me about it every time she's with me visiting. She loved it and is a big proponent. (but she rode it in a Subaru Outback)

My S3T loved those roads. I never told my wife what that metallic sound was; she would of never have gotten back on the bike again. My chicken stripes were about an eight of an inch from being non existent.

Reactions: Nitt1300
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT