ADVERTISEMENT

Hodge Trophy voting (includes CStar)

Population 1,125 in the last census. Did you get a population boom or something? 😂
That's just Biglerville. Arendtsville is half that size. Don't get me wrong, till I was a teenager I thought Harrisburg was a "big city." I still laugh at anyone who says they're from a small town then I find out it's like over 10,000 people.

But I'm just saying, I thought I was country till I went back in the woods in Bedford and Huntingdon. God bless. Now that is country.

Anyway, we grow the best damn peaches and apples. I'm eating one now. It's called Nittany. How appropriate. And it is damn good just like Levi.

That's just Biglerville. Arendtsville is half that size. Don't get me wrong, till I was a teenager I thought Harrisburg was a "big city." I still laugh at anyone who says they're from a small town then I find out it's like over 10,000 people.

But I'm just saying, I thought I was country till I went back in the woods in Bedford and Huntingdon. God bless. Now that is country.

Anyway, we grow the best damn peaches and apples. I'm eating one now. It's called Nittany. How appropriate. And it is damn good just like Levi.
Bedford and Huntington are country but have you ever been to Potter County? 😂

And some nice brook trout in those little streams flowing from the hills.

Bedford and Huntington are country but have you ever been to Potter County? 😂
If you want to experience "Country".......check out Bulls Creek on the Claysburg side of Blue Knob. Think "Deliverance". Google "Bug Eyed Beef" There are some insane stories about life in some of those areas up there :)

If you want to experience "Country".......check out Bulls Creek on the Claysburg side of Blue Knob. Think "Deliverance". Google "Bug Eyed Beef" There are some insane stories about life in some of those areas up there :)
And 9999999% are untrue.

And 9999999% are untrue.
Well.......since I lived there for many years and road my bike up into the area many times as well as knowing teachers, social workers and numerous life-time residents..... I think I might have a better idea of what is true and not true. I also bartended at the one local bar. I saw many of these absurd stories live and in person. Not certain how you can claim they are almost 10 million % untrue. That % is clearly impossible :)

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe and hlstone
Been painting in black forrest for the last month. Love that ride

Painting what?

As for the Hodge, it's obvious that Aaron Brooks deserves it and I'm confident he'll win. As someone pointed out, he wrestled Keckheisen this year and kicked his ass and it would be shameful for Keckheisen to win over a 4-time national champ (who kicked his ass fairly recently). Yeah, Carter's a 4-timer too, but the Hodge isn't about facing adversity or wrestling on one leg, it's about dominance. I can also agree that Starocci as the NCAA tournament's OW would have made sense, but Brooks is the only and the obvious choice for the Hodge.

Painting what?

As for the Hodge, it's obvious that Aaron Brooks deserves it and I'm confident he'll win. As someone pointed out, he wrestled Keckheisen this year and kicked his ass and it would be shameful for Keckheisen to win over a 4-time national champ (who kicked his ass fairly recently). Yeah, Carter's a 4-timer too, but the Hodge isn't about facing adversity or wrestling on one leg, it's about dominance. I can also agree that Starocci as the NCAA tournament's OW would have made sense, but Brooks is the only and the obvious choice for the Hodge.
Haines wrecked a much deeper bracket than the one Carter limped thru. The champs Carter beat were washed up FFS.

Painting what?
Bob Ross Art GIF

This goes without saying. Absolutely no shade to Keckeisen, fantastic wrestler and person. I respect his style (compared to how Hidlay wrestled AB) Always class and love seeing a smaller school with a kid like that. Went out of to thank Aaron for pushing him to get better.

All that being said, it’s Aaron and the voters will do the right thing without question

Painting what?

A new build right across the street. Country get away for city folks lol. I've been up and down coudersport pike for three years painting. I can't get off this mountain lol

Reactions: billrag
If AB is up by 3,000 votes after 24 hours then it’s obvious people know what to do. The fan hype for Parker was strong now first day was intense. Once again, just apply logic here lol

The 5th and 6th guys both lost to only 1 opponent all year.
Mitch lost to Carr only, Kasak lost to Rathjen, Abas and Lovett, correct? I can't think of anyone else you might mean they all have 3 or more lasses.

EDITED: Bartlett.... WADA LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT