ADVERTISEMENT

Hodge Trophy voting (includes CStar)

Here's a link to the results:

vyrQy-.gif

Here's a link to the results:

vyrQy-.gif
Looks like they’re only tallying it once a day.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
The Black Forest Trail is the best backpacking loop in PA, hands down.

And Nittany apples from Peters Orchards in Adams County are great too.

As for the Hodge, I voted for Aaron. Not sure who I would have voted for if Carter didn't have the injury losses.

Reactions: Hotshoe and ccdiver
Hey, go easy on yourself, nerf. We need you confident for future interviews at Rec Hall.

But also, I can't wait to see how you put yourself in your place next. ;)
Funny story: when I replied to myself, @82bordeaux ’s shock emoji was the only reaction to my initial comment. I guess I thought in my head I was replying to that. lol. Getting older is a trip.

Love everyone pushing this as a season award so 9 extra matches > ABs record over PK and his career

Are those people arguing for Zain to retroactively get 2016 then?

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Love everyone pushing this as a season award so 9 extra matches > ABs record over PK and his career

Are those people arguing for Zain to retroactively get 2016 then?
So AB goes to tournaments and pins and bonuses more bums - his dominance score is already 10% higher than PKs and that’s with AB limited to mainly Big 10 and nationals.

Reactions: Hotshoe
So AB goes to tournaments and pins and bonuses more bums - his dominance score is already 10% higher than PKs and that’s with AB limited to mainly Big 10 and nationals.
Yeah, what exactly do people think would happen in more matches for Aaron?

This is the kind of critical thought that comes from the Mike Amines of the wrestling world.

It has nothing to do with Aaron's qualifications, or Keckeisen's for that matter. It's all about inventing excuses to give it to anybody else.

AB, didn't even give up a takedown this year. I don't think he gave up an offensive point the entire year. 20/22 bonus. 4 time champion.

Given Carter's unfortunate forfeits, anybody not voting for AB had an agenda, or is just voting for their favorite guy.
Well the only other offensive points would be NF,so yeah, safe to say NO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT