ADVERTISEMENT

How much will Michigan be affected bc they can't steal our signs now?

You do realize no matter what you do this season it's all vacated next year right?
And do they care if they win a title?
Like when we vacated wins I laughed at the NCAA for thinking that altered history. It didn't. It only was done to bother people that cared more about Paterno than Penn State.

I love how you just showed up to troll midseason on a psu board...I think you are VERY VERY VERY WORRIED about November 11.
didn't you post this in the other comment?..lol, ok guy....actually came aboard during osu week, visited this board and 11 warriors...not a troll, but i won't shrink from a verbal spar...yeah, nothing we've talked about really had to do with the game, but i'll venture a guess..blowout, psu spanked and embarrassed in their own stadium..

didn't you post this in the other comment?..lol, ok guy....actually came aboard during osu week, visited this board and 11 warriors...not a troll, but i won't shrink from a verbal spar...yeah, nothing we've talked about really had to do with the game, but i'll venture a guess..blowout, psu spanked and embarrassed in their own stadium..
"Troll" to him just means someone that doesn't agree with him. Lots of people here think that. It's that cult mentality that defines the bad part of our fan base.

Reactions: bluehair666
Other way around troll.

this guy has been stalking the team since 2010-2011, when he was a teenager..accompanied to road games by his father..pretty sure pops could front him the money if needed...
So, he is a Michigan fan who pays out of his own pocket to attend games of Michigan opponents prior to when they play Michigan. So he scouts for his own individual curiosity? He videos the signals of future opponents so he knows what’s coming for his own curiosity?

So, he is a Michigan fan who pays out of his own pocket to attend games of Michigan opponents prior to when they play Michigan. So he scouts for his own individual curiosity? He videos the signals so he knows what’s coming for his own
Edge Pressure..

are you really this clueless?...byu's entire walk on squad has an NIL deal with Built Bar to cover room, board and tuition
That's not guaranteed and can go away at any time.

I also strongly suspect that it will be made illegal soon by the NCAA because it would allow you to have unlimited rosters.

• Haha

I also strongly suspect that it will be made illegal soon by the NCAA because it would allow you to have unlimited rosters.
Yep...there is really only one potential end-game here: unionization with a negotiated Collective Bargaining Agreement between them and the NCAA. This would allow for a mutually agreed upon and sustainable model that balances player rights, university rights and a good fan experience moving forward.

I honestly don't know why the NCAA fights this. This is clearly were it is going. If the NCAA got in front of this bus instead of trying to stop it, they'd have greater influence on creating a stable environment.

So, he is a Michigan fan who pays out of his own pocket to attend games of Michigan opponents prior to when they play Michigan. So he scouts for his own individual curiosity? He videos the signals of future opponents so he knows what’s coming for his own curiosity?
devin gardner was on the radio last week, said he remembered this guy from 2011 because he was at every road game and every bowl game..he would literally meet the team bus at the hotel..he wrote a 600 page manifesto detailing how he would one day, "take over Michigan football"..more than likely he was on the cmu sideline in disguise..he seems a little "off"...both parents are Michigan grads, presumably have good careers and disposable income..he admits that he could have gone to Michigan, but chose the naval academy because of "belichek"...my assumption, is that he wanted to become an indispensible asset, a savant who could steal signs and decode them, making him a desirable hire..yeah, he did this all on his own dime well before actually getting hired in 2021-2022..Michigan is responsible for hiring this loon, but any impartial person would look at his history and easily see how he could be a rogue actor..more than likely, if any coach asked about his methods, he lied in order to appear better at breaking down the all 22 than anybody else.

Reactions: Obliviax

teams already have unlimited rosters through NIL, have you been sleeping the last 2 years?

devin gardner was on the radio last week, said he remembered this guy from 2011 because he was at every road game and every bowl game..he would literally meet the team bus at the hotel..he wrote a 600 page manifesto detailing how he would one day, "take over Michigan football"..more than likely he was on the cmu sideline in disguise..he seems a little "off"...both parents are Michigan grads, presumably have good careers and disposable income..he admits that he could have gone to Michigan, but chose the naval academy because of "belichek"...my assumption, is that he wanted to become an indispensible asset, a savant who could steal signs and decode them, making him a desirable hire..yeah, he did this all on his own dime well before actually getting hired in 2021-2022..Michigan is responsible for hiring this loon, but any impartial person would look at his history and easily see how he could be a rogue actor..more than likely, if any coach asked about his methods, he lied in order to appear better at breaking down the all 22 than anybody else.
Even if he was rogue (which is possible, he seems like a lunatic):

1) Michigan staff should have known what he was doing.

2) If they didn't ask how he knew the signs, they are morons.

3) With the new NCAA rules, even if Harbaugh truly didn't know, he is still responsible.

Reactions: Psubiomed

3) With the new NCAA rules, even if Harbaugh truly didn't know, he is still responsible.
A different school but Fitz didn't know the hazing occurred at NW and got fired anyway.

Reactions: PSU2UNC

He is on video standing next to UM coordinators saying things like “edge pressure” and “pass” before a play is run. I’d say a rogue doesn’t get to stand next to coordinators during games.

Personally, I think PSU needs to play up-tempo against Michigan. We do better when we play with tempo, and it gives Michigan less time to cheat prior to the play.

Of course the problem is... Stallions already has 3 games of film on PSU signals...yes I know the jokes about our offense and how it doesn't matter etc...but, yeah it DOES matter, they DO have our signals, and yes in fact we dont to time to change them.

• Haha
IMHO, Michigan is currently the best team in the country. I also think McCarthy is the best QB in the country. Sign stealing or not, PSU better have their A-game on display or they're going to get wrecked.

• Love
He is on video standing next to UM coordinators saying things like “edge pressure” and “pass” before a play is run. I’d say a rogue doesn’t get to stand next to coordinators during games.

Personally, I think PSU needs to play up-tempo against Michigan. We do better when we play with tempo, and it gives Michigan less time to cheat prior to the play.
I wasn't implying that he wasn't an integral part of the gameplan. But he does seem like a bit of a lunatic. The coaches could argue they didn't know how he was so good at stealing signs but it ultimately won't matter as Harbaugh is culpable for what happens in his program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT