ADVERTISEMENT

How on earth is PSU (or Louisville for that matter) ranked behind Mizzu in CFP Rankings???

And if we played them tomorrow I'm not convinced we'd win. And I'm rarely ever even slightly concerned about us.
Naw there are only a few teams we can’t beat. They are physical teams like osu Michigan Georgia. Arizona defense isn’t that good and ours is something they don’t see

Naw there are only a few teams we can’t beat. They are physical teams like osu Michigan Georgia. Arizona defense isn’t that good and ours is something they don’t see
That's fair--I think you have more confidence in our offense than I do. Arizona, right now, would be easily the third best team we faced all year. We could have played 20 quarters against Iowa and they wouldn't have scored. Arizona has got so much better as the year has gone on. Just being honest. We haven't.

That's fair--I think you have more confidence in our offense than I do. Arizona, right now, would be easily the third best team we faced all year. We could have played 20 quarters against Iowa and they wouldn't have scored. Arizona has got so much better as the year has gone on. Just being honest. We haven't.
Ya they would be third best team we faced but it’s a good matchup for Penn state. They aren’t physical. Washington and Oregon are the only teams out there this year any good

No.

But I don't bet.

I've also not seen Arizona play.

Do you think they could win straight up?
Yeah, I do.
There's only about 10 teams I think would beat us. They're one of them.
Ohio State Michigan Georgia Alabama are obvious
Oregon Washington Arizona Missouri Texas are the next group
Toss up--FSU, Ole Miss, Oregon State and LSU

Mizzu lost to 3-loss LSU and UGa. Their best win is freaking 7-4 Tennessee! PSU has lost to undefeated #1 and #3 teams in the nation and their best win is against 9-2 Iowa.

There is zero justification for having Mizzou in front of Louisville or PSU in the CFP Rankings based on their own criteria. Ridiculous.
Just tune into tonight's game...

Yeah, I do.
There's only about 10 teams I think would beat us. They're one of them.
Ohio State Michigan Georgia Alabama are obvious
Oregon Washington Arizona Missouri Texas are the next group
Toss up--FSU, Ole Miss, Oregon State and LSU

You have way more faith in the PAC teams than I do. Arizona missed the top 2 and that's favored them. Kinda hope Oregon State beats Oregon now though. Like to see Washington vs Arizona.

You have way more faith in the PAC teams than I do. Arizona missed the top 2 and that's favored them. Kinda hope Oregon State beats Oregon now though. Like to see Washington vs Arizona.
We saw it once and it was a fairly close game at 31-24.

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT