ADVERTISEMENT

I consider that a moral victory for Pitt; they were only losing by 3 scores for 3/4ths of game.

Neither team is ranked. One because they are unjustly sanctioned, one because they are Pitt.

Why the PSU obsession? Psu didn't even play Iowa this year. They did play recently though... How did that go?

A lot of trash talk about a team that is ranked higher than PSU.

I can sense you're a wannibee and other than fetching a beer for a football player at a frat party I don't believe what you said in your post.

No one cares if you believe me, or about anything you think. You have never added anything of value to this board, if you are not a troll, you are literally just wasting your time.

What is a wannibee?

Frat parties sucked, never needed to lower myself to that route. Apparently you wasted your college years at frat parties though, and given your comment, you probably were stalking players, one can only assume to get their phone number? That is of course if you even went to college, which given the quality if your posts, is debatable.

No one cares if you believe me, or about anything you think. You have never added anything of value to this board, if you are not a troll, you are literally just wasting your time.

What is a wannibee?

Frat parties sucked, never needed to lower myself to that route. Apparently you wasted your college years at frat parties though, and given your comment, you probably were stalking players, one can only assume to get their phone number? That is of course if you even went to college, which given the quality if your posts, is debatable.

Greg is a really, really, no I mean super really successful financial planner who spends the middle of the night posting for hours on a college football message board. Could happen right?

Do you think they want to talk about their team? = burning garbage barge

#55-16unrivaled

I don't care for Pitt, don't care to play them, and am extremely turned off by Pitt fans similar to you, however, I do agree that when you get beat 55-16, and you are 7-5, you really should keep your mouth shut regarding other programs and coaches.

I actually do think Narduzzi has done a good job at Pitt this year. The problem for Pitt will be keeping him at Pitt.

Greg is a really, really, no I mean super really successful financial planner who spends the middle of the night posting for hours on a college football message board. Could happen right?

People with the language skills of a 5th grader often are very successful, so I'm sure he is. What bothers me most, other than his inability to control his emotional outbursts, is how he can't keep up with his own lies. So he might maybe possibly be just a troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT