ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like I have lost a dear friend --- the "old" BWI site

Status
Not open for further replies.

northwoods

Jun 25, 2001
I know I am at least semi intelligent, and I know I generally try to initially adapt and accept change. That said, I absolutely hate the "new, improved" website. Frankly, this confusing format gives me a major headache. As I said above, and I'm serious, I feel like I have lost a dear friend --- the old BWI site that I've been a member of for about 15 years. I can't imagine that I'll stay around much longer as a board member here. Hopefully TOS offers a thread view option and I can find a new home there. The BWI staff is top shelf, but Sean isn't exactly chopped liver.

For me, the previous site worked great --- I understood it, I loved it, I supported it, and it was honestly a very big part of my life (maybe too big a part of my life). I have always hated the dramatic exits unhappy members have made, but I sincerely doubt if I'll be making any more posts on this site as it's kind of stupid to pay for something I can't stand and which no longer works for me the way I enjoyed using it.

Breaking up after a 15 year romance isn't easy, but BWI you've changed too much and I'm no longer in love with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News