ADVERTISEMENT

I know it’s on BTN... but LIVE FROM PEGULA

TIC TAC TOE Chase Berger to brandon Biro to COLE HULTS who buried it into a yawning wide open net to make it 4-0 PSU, 14 minutes left in the second.

We are putting on a passing clinic. This was TICTACTAC TOE. BIro and Marsh to BERGER into another wide open net to make it 5-0.

We apparently are winning by too much because the refs just made an inexplicable slashing call on an absolutely clean poke check by COLE Hults that resulted in a power play goal by the Gophers But oh well it’s still 5-1!

Know nothing about the hockey but it will probably be 4-4 late. Outlast them Goldie bastiges. That's how we roll. Probably decided on a controversial call, at home.
PSU vs. the GOOOOPHERS of Minnehaha.

Really need a couple of weekend sweeps during february. Let’s start tonight.

Gophers score 19 seconds into the 3rd to cut it to 6-2. Cmon guys let’s not fall asleep at the wheel.

Way too much of the season left to predict this, but I'm going to do it anyway. A couple of years ago we knocked Michigan out of the NCAA at year's end, last year we did it to Minnesota at the end of the year with four straight wins against them in Pegula on back to back weekends. This year, there's a chance that history could repeat itself with our season ending series against Notre Dame in South Bend.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan

Really need a couple of weekend sweeps during February. Let’s start tonight.
Congratulations! Unfortunately, we were out classed.

I am hopeful that my Gophers have learned from this and will be back next season. You exposed our defense, or lack there of.

Cheers!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT