ADVERTISEMENT

If we lose today, the season is over.

Glad you're satisfied with the results from this week and last week. Let's just play Akron every week so you can have a whole bunch of meaningless wins to be happy about.

Hey, at least your house is appreciating fastlax. You have that accomplishment.

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
Fast-Lax_grande.jpg

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
C'mon man, be real. What do you want to do, throw in the towel and finish 7-5 or win out and be 10-2? You make the choice.
Certainly want to finished 10-2 but not playing for conference title or in CFP was the goal. Playing in a 2nd tier bowl sounds super!!!

We had to put our 12 year old Beagle to sleep yesterday, as he had lung cancer. Will us winning bring him back? Of course not, but I just need a bright spot.
Very sorry for your loss. I know all about this because I have had to do this for more times than I care to remember. I will never forget anyone of those times. It still brings tears to my eyes.

Very sorry for your loss. I know all about this because I have had to do this for more times than I care to remember. I will never forget anyone of those times. It still brings tears to my eyes.
Thanks very much for your kind words.

Thanks very much for your kind words.

Sorry for your loss as well, lost a beagle very suddenly at age 8 to a congenital heart condition a few years back. Current beagle girl almost 13 and in great health, but I still worry about her all the time.

Reactions: nittany dave
Sorry for your loss as well, lost a beagle very suddenly at age 8 to a congenital heart condition a few years back. Current beagle girl almost 13 and in great health, but I still worry about her all the time.
Hope your Beagle is healthy for a long, long time. Take care. Please stay in touch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT