ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Jaylen Reed, Beau Pribula save the day against Wisconsin

Even after a big play, see what I am saying? Another stupid mistake costing field position on the kickoff.

Gee, just amazing how the lame b1g clowns can see a non-contact PF away from ball, but can't see a blatant PF Facemasking on the QB at point of tackle (btw, this is what Allar was bitching about - the non-call).

Would anyone who is going to call for Franklin's head if we lose to OSU next week with Beau starting please identify yourself?

Let's see where they mark this one - I just rewound it and stopped it at the tackle. Pribula clearly has the 47 yard line and should be 2nd-&-2; let's see where they mark it - I'm guessing they mark it a yard back as they've been doing all night long.

Allar is elite.

But at this level you have to have a capable backup and I believe we do.
Great--he has to actually show he can throw from the pocket to be capable. He hasn't demonstrated that yet. Hopefully we continue to pick up yards on the ground including using his feet and his arm doesn't do what Locke's did

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT