ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Jaylen Reed, Beau Pribula save the day against Wisconsin

I may may have missed it but did these announcers comment on the made up dead internal PSU "controversy"?

Well, I AM sure we win WITH the quarterback change!
1 There wasn't a QB change--Beau played due to injury--a change means someone was benched
2 As the sane fans, including Dylan, said in the first half--we were clearly better. Allar was almost perfect in the first
3 Beau played well against a team that didn't scheme for him. Hopefully Drew's back next week and we don't have to see how he does against a plan against him

Reactions: PennState_one
That was a pick by Reed - his left foot clearly dragged, they don't even Review it??? So they Review a clear Incompletion (as even the announcers stated - there was no need for a Review, it was a clear Incompletion), but then they ignore and don't Review a clear Interception??? LMAO - Reed's left foot clearly is dragging in-bounds after he intercepts ball.

Reactions: WPB_lion
Just say you were wrong. We all know you were. I think you almost want to say it...
About what? You haven't said what you think I was wrong about
Beau played fine--he made one bad read which didn't cost
He's not nearly as good as Drew and we all know that. We need Drew back next week
Does anyone truly disagree with that?

You keep bumping stuff that is true. Michigan can beat Wisconsin--they can't beat Ohio State this year
We all know I said all week how bad Wisconsin was, this wasn't a big game, and we'd win about 31-13 which was going to happen regardless of who played QB--another easy win against a bad team

About what? You haven't said what you think I was wrong about
Beau played fine--he made one bad read which didn't cost
He's not nearly as good as Drew and we all know that. We need Drew back next week
Does anyone truly disagree with that?

Just say you were wrong. Simple.

Just say you were wrong. Simple.
Tell me what I was wrong about? If I'm wrong I'll own it but you just keep saying I'm wrong but can't say what about
Can we win a title with Beau?
We're not a better team with Beau and we all know that
What's wrong here?
I also responded right before you saying the same thing when Dylan mentioned 21 Iowa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT