ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Jaylen Reed, Beau Pribula save the day against Wisconsin

PIN POINT ACCURACY... lol...

"RUN, RUN, RUN..."
Yes, we basically did run run run--most of his throws were either shovel passes to Warren or safe out with him rolling--great way to scheme around his limitations
Great job ignoring you attacked Drew Allar as a person though--you'll get what you deserve

• Haha
Reactions: NoBareFeet
Beau couldn’t have played better. We got this. Ohio State will be tough. And I hope Drew returns. But we got this.
We have no chance without Allar next week
I don't even understand why people are pretending otherwise
Most of this board thinks we can't beat Ohio State under any circumstance but now we're going to beat them without our elite QB
All because people just love the backup QB and dual threat guys

All things considered, this is one of the more impressive wins for Penn State in recent memory. Losing players like Allar and Dennis-Sutton derailed potential winning efforts in the past. But this Penn State team continues to be built different than those teams and have continued to find a way to win.

They also lost a starting O-Lineman.... They won going away and Wisconsin had zero answers for a dual-threat QB like Pribula. It gets tiring with this Board allowing trolls to dominate the Game Thread with their bull$hit - actually, not tiring, more RIDICULOUS than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
We all wish you would quit regardless of the QB, opponent, phase of the moon.

Game time must be the happiest time for your family. 3+ hours of you not saying stupid shit to them.
I don't care what you wish
My wife watches the game with me--thankfully she actually understands football more than most of you

All things considered, this is one of the more impressive wins for Penn State in recent memory. Losing players like Allar and Dennis-Sutton derailed potential winning efforts in the past. But this Penn State team continues to be built different than those teams and have continued to find a way to win.
It’s been a LONG time since we bullied a good Big Ten team on the road. The two long TD drives were a thing of beauty.

I didn't--at all--not once did I say we'd lose tonight
I'm specific in what I say as you know
I would have said that if I meant that
Remember I said how bad Wisconsin was all week as they showed today
You've had some weak arguments, but this is up there ...

You kept assuring all the negative nancies that we'd win ... calm down ... we'll come through. People were still on you, talking about whether or not this is a "big game" yet, because we were down late in the 1st. You kept on assuring folks we got this. Then, you said, if Allar is hurt, we're screwed. Then he was clearly hurt and not coming back out for the 2nd half, and you said we're screwed.

That wasn't about "in future games" ... that was about THIS GAME. Because we had no idea then, nor do we have any idea now, if this injury will extend beyond this game. We ONLY knew he wasn't going to give it a go this game. And you said we were screwed.

Then you suddenly realized you had to troll the haters, so you switched it back to "we'll win this game." Seriously, I have cash ... if you need me to buy you some companionship so you can leave this board alone, I'll buy you someone. You can tell them all your ridiculous extremist views, and they'll be paid to nod and tell you that you're totally right. You'll never have to bother us again. Deal?

If Drew made some of the throws that Beau made in the second half, Lando would have re-spackled his ceiling
Allar could make any of those throws in his sleep--you all know Drew has one of the best arms in college football right?
I love the "the backup QB is great" crowd--also the least knowledgeable people around

Reactions: marshall23

You kept assuring all the negative nancies that we'd win ... calm down ... we'll come through. People were still on you, talking about whether or not this is a "big game" yet, because we were down late in the 1st. You kept on assuring folks we got this. Then, you said, if Allar is hurt, we're screwed. Then he was clearly hurt and not coming back out for the 2nd half, and you said we're screwed.

That wasn't about "in future games" ... that was about THIS GAME. Because we had no idea then, nor do we have any idea now, if this injury will extend beyond this game. We ONLY knew he wasn't going to give it a go this game. And you said we were screwed.

Then you suddenly realized you had to troll the haters, so you switched it back to "we'll win this game." Seriously, I have cash ... if you need me to buy you some companionship so you can leave this board alone, I'll buy you someone. You can tell them all your ridiculous extremist views, and they'll be paid to nod and tell you that you're totally right. You'll never have to bother us again. Deal?
Correct--they need to clam down
This was not a big game--we outplayed Wisconsin in the first half
Again, correct--without Allar we're screwed--all I care about is the playoff as you well know. Never once said in this game. And I would have since I said we'd win.
I said all along we were going to win this game. Even after Beau's first drive when Dylan and others mentioned 21 Iowa I said it's not that bad. It wasn't--reality
You just jump to conclusions because the words written piss you off because you can't win an argument against them
Notice how that's all you do--you ignore what is said and reach a conclusion without any reason other than it fits your narrative
Use the word I actually say

We have no chance without Allar next week
I don't even understand why people are pretending otherwise
Most of this board thinks we can't beat Ohio State under any circumstance but now we're going to beat them without our elite QB
All because people just love the backup QB and dual threat guys
You are full of shit - you have no idea if we do or don’t have a chance without Allar - bet your house on us to lose then jerk.

Reactions: GSPMax and m.knox
Allar could make any of those throws in his sleep--you all know Drew has one of the best arms in college football right?
I love the "the backup QB is great" crowd--also the least knowledgeable people around
You know someone knows nothing about football when they rave about a quarterback's arm strength. Such an overrated trait. Accuracy, pocket presence, anticipation, seeing the field, all far more important

You are full of shit - you have no idea if we do or don’t have a chance without Allar - bet your house on us to lose then jerk.
I'll be putting 10k on Ohio State if they're favored by less than 10
I'll go to 20k if that makes you happier
You do realize I watch games all day because I gamble huge amounts of cash--right?

That plan only works if his mom allows him to have visitors in the basement.

You know someone knows nothing about football when they rave about a quarterback's arm strength. Such an overrated trait. Accuracy, pocket presence, anticipation, seeing the field, all far more important
And Allar is elite in all of those categories as you'll see when he's playing on Sunday. Watch the first half--18 throws and he only missed one. 2 drops and the other was a good throw away.

This is what you get when you're a goofball extremist troll, like you are. You took the stance that Drew is awesome and Beau sucks. And you won't relent from that. Others didn't think he sucked, or didn't know if he sucked, so they challenged your extremist view. This happened over and over again ... as everything does with you ... until people got exasperated. So when they have the chance to talk down Drew and talk up Beau, they're going to do that, just to troll you back.

If you had been a normal, functioning, non-extremist human, you could have said Drew was awesome (he is), and we don't know what we have with Beau, or I'd rather not use Beau intermittently, because it throws off the flow of the offense, or Beau could be good, but Drew is better now ... or anything normal like that.

But, you can't do that, due to your neurodivergence.

So you had to stick with "Beau sucks" and now you have to paint everything positive he does with a negative brush. You've essentially become just like the annoying haters in this thread ... but you're focusing it on Beau.

Reactions: GSPMax and m.knox
This is what you get when you're a goofball extremist troll, like you are. You took the stance that Drew is awesome and Beau sucks. And you won't relent from that. Others didn't think he sucked, or didn't know if he sucked, so they challenged your extremist view. This happened over and over again ... as everything does with you ... until people got exasperated. So when they have the chance to talk down Drew and talk up Beau, they're going to do that, just to troll you back.

If you had been a normal, functioning, non-extremist human, you could have said Drew was awesome (he is), and we don't know what we have with Beau, or I'd rather not use Beau intermittently, because it throws off the flow of the offense, or Beau could be good, but Drew is better now.

But, you can't do that, due to your neurodivergence.

So you had to stick with "Beau sucks" and now you have to paint everything positive he does with a negative brush. You've essentially become just like the annoying haters in this thread ... but you're focusing it on Beau.
I don't care--I don't tolerate bullshit or nonsense nor do I troll
Beau isn't good enough to get us to where we need to go--you know that as well I'd wager.

He’s on ignore for me. Saves me from having to go through all the manure. Let him know West Virginia beat his almighty Arizona team on the road lol
Because Greene didn't play
And I like Fifita not Arizona--Fifita should have transferred as I said when they had their coaching change

I love drew and have enjoyed his progression. I like his fire and his effort and the way he carries himself.

But you are too obtuse to see that he often hesitates to throw into tight windows? He did so late in the game at USC but not so much today. Beau was letting it fly and trusting his not as big arm. Drew will need to read the game quicker and trust his talent to take it to the next level. He has more upside than Beau in the passing game and the NFL. Will it all come together for him as a player - I sure hope so.

Reactions: Ski and m.knox
Correct--they need to clam down
This was not a big game--we outplayed Wisconsin in the first half
Again, correct--without Allar we're screwed--all I care about is the playoff as you well know. Never once said in this game. And I would have since I said we'd win.
I said all along we were going to win this game. Even after Beau's first drive when Dylan and others mentioned 21 Iowa I said it's not that bad. It wasn't--reality
You just jump to conclusions because the words written piss you off because you can't win an argument against them
Notice how that's all you do--you ignore what is said and reach a conclusion without any reason other than it fits your narrative
Use the word I actually say

Interviewing Lando.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT