ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa discussions, news, etc. for 2024-25

Im sure slumlord Bob tells Turk what threads are allowed to exist on their board. Have to keep the propaganda going in the correct direction.
They scrubbed almost all of Bob's posts over there. Particularly the ones where he calls PSU fans pedophiles, accusations of PSU cheating and the creepy sexist joke he made. Word has it the athletic department got wind of it (dont ask me how i know) and soon after they started deleting the evidence. Sorry Bob... you weren't quick enough tho.... :)

Yeah, that was fun. Gabe's dad is a good dude and took it in stride.
He is a good dude. I'm glad I was never held accountable for all the dumb sh*t my kids said!!
You guys must have missed him spouting off on HR accusing the PSU program of having a racist culture.

F*** Old man Arnold...

* Even with Bob and Arnold's old man trashing PSU, those dipshits over there still wonder why I'm there to "troll".

South Park Cartman GIF

Turk on GIA

They don't like tough trolling over there.

I got banned from the Pitt board a few years ago. They claimed my name was offensive. Who knew??
Well old friend. As I recall, you went over to the Panther Lair the day after they lost to Georgia tech and asked if anyone heard the score on the game. Other than that, its beyond me as to why you were banned.

Well old friend. As I recall, you went over to the Panther Lair the day after they lost to Georgia tech and asked if anyone heard the score on the game. Other than that, its beyond me as to why you were banned.
Hey, it was a legit question. My intentions were purely innocent.

Reactions: Ski
Wrestler's MMA Updates: Bryce Meredith wins by 1st round submission and is now 7-0 in Bellator. Josh Hokit (former Fresno State fullback and wrestler) also won by 1st round submission and is now 2-0 in Bellator
Bellator got bought out by PFL. Did they fight in PFL or another organization?

Man it's been 2 weeks and I still can't post with my other account, this, not being able to make Iowa fans cry is like watching a micro wave that has 45 sec left and you are starving.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Man it's been 2 weeks and I still can't post with my other account, this, not being able to make Iowa fans cry is like watching a micro wave that has 45 sec left and you are starving.
Youngblood, you ain't starving if you are near a microwave. Just sayin.

How did I miss that gem? Lol
That was around the time Gabe ducked Starocci last year after calling him out all offseason. Gabe's dad even PM'd me his phone number to call him and discuss it. LOL. The number seems real since it matches a number that comes up in searches related to him as director of youth tournaments. I didn't feel any need to call him, though.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Bellator got bought out by PFL. Did they fight in PFL or another organization?
ESPN still lists it as Bellator. The entire card Saturday was listed under Bellator. For what it is worth.....PFL is also listed on ESPN. Bellator has an event coming up Sept. 14 while PFL's next event is Oct. 19. Guess they are keeping the name.

Last edited:
Reactions: OzarkLion
It's sorta cute that a fan of a team that looked past everything that PD3, AJ, and Anthony posted on the internet is somehow finding Carter's stuff objectionable.
Documented I don't like Turk but I'll still defend him here, he did not at any point (even when charges were dismissed) support bringing in AJ and Anthony and he took a lot of s*** on HR for it.

Documented I don't like Turk but I'll still defend him here, he did not at any point (even when charges were dismissed) support bringing in AJ and Anthony and he took a lot of s*** on HR for it.
That may be, but the Iowa board is finding no difficulty in being offended by Carter's posting when they themselves have accepted far, FAR worse from true scumbags. As moderator, Turk has been silent all morning about it, and in fact went back home and got his pitchfork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT