ADVERTISEMENT

OK State news, discussions, etc - 2024-25

It's ok if I dislike David now right? I'll keep anything negative i will want to say to myself if it isnt... ;)
hate-hate-hate-yeah.gif

It is funny, I always wanted to like him more than I actually did. Weird.
Wanted him to be my favorite but he never was. I always liked someone else more.
DT has always been one of my favorite PSU wrestlers. I think Bo Nickal has to be #1, just because of the nationals-clinching pin of MyMar if nothing else, but DT is right up there with anyone else for me.

Reactions: Ski and Cstroke
It is funny, I always wanted to like him more than I actually did. Weird.
Wanted him to be my favorite but he never was. I always liked someone else more.
I know exactly what you mean. I do appreciate the love he had for PSU when he was here and the championships he helped bring and the ones he won. Great memories for sure but he's "dead" to me now... ha

Are you banned from the OSU board too?

I know exactly what you mean. I do appreciate the love he had for PSU when he was here and the championships he helped bring and the ones he won. Great memories for sure but he's "dead" to me now... ha

No... there is sanity on their board so not really much to get heated about. Lol
Any money in the coffer for a paid OKState hater???
Asking for a friend.

Nolf for me too but Haines catching up. Then there's Mitch who I think may pass them all for me..
For me lots of favorite PSU wrestlers, but I really liked watching Nolf play with his food. Many times he could have had a TF whenever he wanted it but did not get the final TD on purpose, instead looking for the fall. Plus, I was a pretty good soccer player way back when and his wife is REALLY good at soccer. :)

I heard the guys on the team aren’t allowed to use the fountain in the room out of fear that if DT uses it, only wine will come out after.
Maybe that's why Iowa didn't let Downey enroll -- his fountains poured Natty Boh.

Reactions: AtownPoke
The CKLV 2024 tournament is already posted on the Internet and OK State will be there again along with a lot of other top level teams. I really wish Penn State would go sometime, but the teams that are going will make it a great tournament. I'm pretty sure that I'll be there again this year. I always get to see old friends who make the trip and I'll be able to watch at least one young guy who I know compete l in the tournament. Anyone who lives near LV might want to put it on their calendar.

His cousin Nikade committed to Nebraska earlier this month.
They are Clovis, CA material. I’ve become a big fan of the programs in that area. Good people, good wrestlers and good coaches. Hope they do well in their college careers.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
The CKLV 2024 tournament is already posted on the Internet and OK State will be there again along with a lot of other top level teams. I really wish Penn State would go sometime, but the teams that are going will make it a great tournament. I'm pretty sure that I'll be there again this year. I always get to see old friends who make the trip and I'll be able to watch at least one young guy who I know compete l in the tournament. Anyone who lives near LV might want to put it on their calendar.
I may make the trip this year. Seems like the top in season tourney these days.

I’ll be there if anyone wants to meet up. I’m pretty excited. It’s my first trip

Reactions: 1AA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT