ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Wrestleoff

Ha you guys need me otherwise you would be stroking each other’s wampum and not throwing any stones.
You still haven't answered my question about who from Iowa beat zain. Nd yes I'm stalking your ass I want an answer lol

You still haven't answered my question about who from Iowa beat zain. Nd yes I'm stalking your ass I want an answer lol
If I must, my point was its Zain you just do not “coach someone up” to beat him you guys need to get your heads out you’re ass sometimes. LOL:confused:

If I must, my point was its Zain you just do not “coach someone up” to beat him you guys need to get your heads out you’re ass sometimes. LOL:confused:[/QUOTe. Ok no need to get ancy lol. I'm starting to like you lol

If I must, my point was its Zain you just do not “coach someone up” to beat him you guys need to get your heads out you’re ass sometimes. LOL:confused:
Got to say they are reeling out kf control about eirman if they don't win this year or next there will be an apocoolylse on HR

Anyone who thinks Teasdale is AA material this year is banking on some incredibly major change in development and trajectory. He is a solid wrestler, but the way he has trended no way but downward nationally the past couple of years, anything he achieves in college is gravy. He may reach the podium before he's done, but to expect him to be a national champion is a stretch. Unfortunately as a PA fan for a long time, he seems to follow the pattern of those who have peaked a few years early for college. I'd be happy for the kid if I'm wrong on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitlion6
@LemonPie with some good work:

LemonPie 1,351[/paste:font]

Posted 26 minutes ago
On 7/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, LemonPie said:

Here are two reasons Teasdale might look better than he is in the practice room

1. Doesn't have to manage his weight. Proven to be a guy who is affected by a cut

2. Lightning quick low single shot, but not a guy who will win many scrambles. Guys aren't going to put themselves in dangerous positions in practice. Scrambling at 50%.

Bump.

He almost got Glynn'd

russelscout 849[/paste:font]

Posted 13 minutes ago
26 minutes ago, LemonPie said:
Bump.

He almost got Glynn'd

Glynns not really too bad and has improved a lot. 2 seasons ago he got majored by Dylan Duncan and last season he beat him. He also got 5th at Midlands. Im sure they wrestle in practice quite a bit so this result didnt really surprise me.

Edited 12 minutes ago by russelscout

LemonPie 1,351[/paste:font]

Posted 3 minutes ago
Tell yourself whatever you need to.

also, in that same time frame, Duncan went from 20-9 to 13-14

The picture at the end of the match on IaWrestle made it look like GT was absolutely spent.

3-2 over Glynn with a stall warning. Let that sink in. RBY will paste him if GTs at 133 this year

Teasdale is, was, and always will be a bust! Would say the same thing if he were wearing a PSU singlet.

Compared to where he was 10 months ago...….I would say just being in school, on the mat and competing is impressive to me.
Has it been confirmed exactly “where he was”.

I know there was a ton of speculation on here. Did I miss the confirmation?

Think he peaked. Think the same thing about Busiello.

easier to say it when it’s not our guy.
I hope not. But I definitely understand why you feel that way. I think back to when I was around 18-22. I'm glad eyes of public opinion weren't focused on me! I was just a kid finding my way

We are talking wrestling.. Not a comeback story

So sorry. Somehow I had this crazy idea that.....when talking about College Wrestling......that you could actually mention the college part. I was under the assumption that being successful in the classroom was a prerequisite to being allowed to wrestle. Please accept my humble apology for choosing not to be negative.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I hope not. But I definitely understand why you feel that way. I think back to when I was around 18-22. I'm glad eyes of public opinion weren't focused on me! I was just a kid finding my way

You're an Iowa fan. You got lost somewhere. Lol. ;)

Reactions: diggerpup
All good, I was just clarifying.

Yeah impressive off the mat but mehhh on the mat

So sorry. Somehow I had this crazy idea that.....when talking about College Wrestling......that you could actually mention the college part. I was under the assumption that being successful in the classroom was a prerequisite to being allowed to wrestle. Please accept my humble apology for choosing not to be negative.

Reactions: Sportfan2017
Still waaay too early to determine that Teasdale is a bust. (Humerous back and forth with Russelscout though.)
Teasdale is the exception proving Spyker's rule BRANDS MAKES THEM HATE THE SPORT !!!!

By his own admission Teasdale hated the sport while still in high school.

Reactions: diggerpup
Has it been confirmed exactly “where he was”.

I know there was a ton of speculation on here. Did I miss the confirmation?
At that time,while still at PSU, dude on HR said he was suspended for eating someone's face while on bath salts. Now ,as a hawk, same HR guy says he took a break from wrestling to protect an orphanage in some war torn country

Teasdale is, was, and always will be a bust! Would say the same thing if he were wearing a PSU singlet.
He has enough talent to AA but he’ll have to work for it. In HS was never dominant against top competition other than maybe his sophomore season. Freshman year beat Burket in the AA finals by a point. Tech’d his way through as a soph, decisioned clabaugh as a jr and dropped a few matches as a senior. Not a huge gap from the pack.

He has enough talent to AA but he’ll have to work for it. In HS was never dominant against top competition other than maybe his sophomore season. Freshman year beat Burket in the AA finals by a point. Tech’d his way through as a soph, decisioned clabaugh as a jr and dropped a few matches as a senior. Not a huge gap from the pack.
His JR finals match vs. Clabaugh was like watching every phase of Teasdale.

First period looked good, sure fire bonus win, definite major, maybe not quite TF but don't rule it out yet.

Second period he channeled his inner Kenny Courts on bottom.

Third period he started with a little more fight. It didn't last, he gassed from being ridden like a mule and gave up a takedown off his own sloppy shot.

He was not the better wrestler for the last 2 periods but won off the first period margin he had built up.

In which case Lee was live wrestling with Teasdale immediately before his match.

Teaz struggled after a 10 min break, but did not affect Spencer who got little/no break. Which is better for Teaz?

Reminds me, is Spencer over his mono finally?

What diagnosis has the Inner Circle Sports Medicine experts stated?

Can you catch mono from sharing a sauna with a grizzly bear ?

Reminds me, is Spencer over his mono finally?

What diagnosis has the Inner Circle Sports Medicine experts stated?

Can you catch mono from sharing a sauna with a grizzly bear ?
Was that Mono Spencer or Bulky Knee Brace Spencer who shrugged off his live go with Teasdale?

If yo

He was literally live wrestling with lee 10 minutes before the wrestle offs started. Teasdale is fine

So let me ask, what was Glynn doing while Teasdale was attempting to win the king of the mat competition? Laying on a lavender scented pillow in an oxygen tank with a prehydration IV listening to Three Little Birds by Bob Marley? This really seems unfair to GT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT