ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jalen Daniels coming with Kotelnicki?

Because unless he is we are once again looking at a square peg in a round hole with Allar.

So depressing.
PSUbiomed: Were you intending to refer to ASU quarterback Jayden Daniels, who is apparently the top ranked QB in the transfer portal and will apparently be a senior next year?

Edit: I Googled "Kotelnicki" and see that he is the OC at the University of Kansas, and that Jaylon Daniels is a QB on the Jayhawks' roster. The relatively little information I saw on these two guys did not include any discussion about either of them coming to PSU, so I'm wondering if there is a basis for your speculating on that.

As for Allar, he had some games this regular season in which he didn't play that well, most notably the losses to tOSU and UM. Some of that is on him, some of it is on the quality of the defenses he was facing, and some of it is on the relative lack of WR talent on the PSU roster this year.

But Allar came in ranked very highly, and I hold out hope that he will improve by next season. Unless you don't have confidence in either Allar or the PSU quarterbacks coach, that seems like a not unreasonable assumption. The real question, I suppose, is just how big will that quantum of improvement be.

Last edited:
PSUbiomed: Were you intending to refer to ASU quarterback Jayden Daniels, who is apparently the top ranked QB in the transfer portal and will apparently be a senior next year?

As for Allar, he had some games this regular season in which he didn't play that well, most notably the losses to tOSU and UM. Some of that is on him, some of it is on the quality of the defenses he was facing, and some of it is on the relative lack of WR talent on the PSU roster this year.

But Allar came in ranked very highly, and I hold out hope that he will improve by next season. Unless you don't have confidence in either Allar or the PSU quarterbacks coach, that seems like a not unreasonable assumption. The real question, I suppose, is just how big will that quantum of improvement be.
What I'm saying is Kotelnickis offense revolved around a super fast dual threat QB.

No, it hasn't. He added option elements because he had Jaylon Daniels at QB, which plays to his strengths.

Check his players stats. You will see a 3000 yard passer one year and 2-1000 yard rushers the next.
Yep. Good argument and I stand corrected on that. But feel free to keep hating on me 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Well he needs constant attention, so probably as many as he can
Hey psycho, your last 325 posts have all been directed towards me 😂😂😂😂😂

You got a shrine dedicated to me in your room in your mom's basement don't you? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT