ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sean Clifford getting in this game?

Can't watch on Amazon. I need to change the channel easily when I want to, and streaming doesn't allow that.

Can't watch on Amazon. I need to change the channel easily when I want to, and streaming doesn't allow that.
Unfortunately streaming is the future and it will all eventually be streaming.

Is that intentional? Forcing people to stay on the stream and watch hideous commercials? Or promos?

And if they aren’t running commercials yet….they will. Remember cable tv originally was supposed to be commercial free.

Is that intentional? Forcing people to stay on the stream and watch hideous commercials? Or promos?

And if they aren’t running commercials yet….they will. Remember cable tv originally was supposed to be commercial free.

Seems so, and I usually DVR games, so with not an option on late games especially, I'll watch less.

I often would like to do that when there are other games being broadcast but you need to? Does that mean that you never watch streaming services?

I often would like to do that when there are other games being broadcast but you need to? Does that mean that you never watch streaming services?

I can watch streaming services without commercials without flipping but it's painful otherwise. Out of habit I automatically flip so at least once during a game I'll do so then have to go back into it. Habits are tough to break.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Unfortunately streaming is the future and it will all eventually be streaming.
Maybe because I'm old but I absolutely hate what tv is evolving into. Buy this app to get baseball games, this app for football, this app for Thursday night football. What apple tv has our game on tonight? I know I will be watching much less tv in the future.

Maybe because I'm old but I absolutely hate what tv is evolving into. Buy this app to get baseball games, this app for football, this app for Thursday night football. What apple tv has our game on tonight? I know I will be watching much less tv in the future.
I refuse to do this, at least for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT