ADVERTISEMENT

IU next week

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Here's a heads up....they are good. They got 3 oline men that will be in NFL camps next summer and their qb is better than ours....they have a suspect pass defense but the way we throw the ball how good do they have to be...

Here's a heads up....they are good. They got 3 oline men that will be in NFL camps next summer and their qb is better than ours....they have a suspect pass defense but the way we throw the ball how good do they have to be...
I hope PSU goes right at their secondary deep the way they did against SDSU. I think it was there for the taking today too.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
agree....but today we have a 3rd down and 10 at the 15 and we run up the middle! we supposedly have a NFL qb and franklin wont let him throw the ball...Against Army for cryin out loud...

sss....and they arent lying...have you been watching the game....they are doing a real nice job against OSU....this is not a gimme next week by any stretch of the imagination..

They will be a little more beat up than psu after this week. Let's see what they do in the second half.

they are also playing out of their minds....home game...dont know if they can play with that same emotion next week

Yeah, I've been watching. Can't run block to save their life. Decent in pass blocking. Sudfeld is good, but god is he slow. These are the types of teams we used to eat up after the 1st or 2nd series.

And by the way, this announcer is the absolute worst. Telling every coach they should go for it on 4th down. On their own 15, no problem, go for it.
And I'd be willing to bet Indiana does not have three OL drafted.

Yeah, I've been watching. Can't run block to save their life. Decent in pass blocking. Sudfeld is good, but god is he slow. These are the types of teams we used to eat up after the 1st or 2nd series.

And by the way, this announcer is the absolute worst. Telling every coach they should go for it on 4th down. On their own 15, no problem, go for it.
And I'd be willing to bet Indiana does not have three OL drafted.
I couldn't believe that. Down 10 - 6 in the 3rd and you go for it on 4th down from your own 15?

all of a sudden their qb looks avg...get him or anyone behind the chains and that will happen

Cant run block huh....ok....55 yds...with a 12 yd td run right up the middle with a back up tb and a back up qb...the center and the 2 guys to his right are really good

Howard out, Sudfeld out so their challenge got a little more difficult next week. OSU is not playing their best QB IMO. Barrett is better than Jones and, really, their best guy is playing WR.

OL ???? What are they ??? I think I recall seeing some of those a few years ago ??? Do you have any description ???

Howard out, Sudfeld out so their challenge got a little more difficult next week. OSU is not playing their best QB IMO. Barrett is better than Jones and, really, their best guy is playing WR.
What makes you think both will be out next week?

IU fan here. Next week is a potential emotional down game for IU, but you guys beat Army by 6 today, don't get overconfident just yet. Both Howard and Sudfeld should be playing next week.

Reactions: Steeltheone
Doesn't matter. On what I saw from Indiana today to what I seen from us this year. We could be in trouble.

IU fan here. Next week is a potential emotional down game for IU, but you guys beat Army by 6 today, don't get overconfident just yet. Both Howard and Sudfeld should be playing next week.

I don't think anyone is over confident over here. As for the close Win over Army, we had a bunch of guys in street clothes who could have played if they needed to but we elected to rest them this week so they were healthy for B1G play.

I am hopeful, but not confident.

At least the old BOT has to be happy, as is Erickson. They got what they wanted.

Reactions: nits74
Thanks, pnnylion, mbahses, pbrstreetgang, ralpieE.

He wasn't trolling. He is absolutely right that Penn Staters should not get so confident. Indiana is good, and Penn State has given us no reason to be confident.
PEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT