ADVERTISEMENT

J.T. Tuimoloau

The guy was the #1 defensive prospect in his class. When you have someone like that have a game like this, I understand the excitement. I hadn’t really heard much of him at tOSU prior to this. Was it a coming out party or a really bad day by Clifford? Time will tell. One of the most impressive performances I remember is PSU at Purdue in 1999. Drew Brees was giving us fits and our offense was struggling,
then Lavar took over - a strip sack TD and blocked FG. Turned the game around completely.
On the Stanford Steve and The Bear podcast last week......Stanford Steve said something to the effect......all the PSU fans are coming down on Clifford for the ending to the OSU game when it was totally apparent that the issues were with the offensive line. Can you imagine trying to stand back there when that was all coming down on you.....

Just passing on what an "outside observer" had to say about what he saw.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
You win. Ohio State has the greatest teams, the greatest athletes, the greatest fans, the greatest coaches, the greatest wins, the greatest performances, the greatest band, the greatest alma mater, the greatest graduates, the greatest alumni.

Feel Better now?

Great. Kindly show yourself out

Reactions: b&w1987
Don't get into a hissy fit. Just asked.
No hissy fit, just trying to figure out why someone would go to another team’s board, ask what seems like a genuine question, and then dismiss every single answer. Doesn’t make much sense to me unless that poster is desperate for validation.

No hissy fit, just trying to figure out why someone would go to another team’s board, ask what seems like a genuine question, and then dismiss every single answer. Doesn’t make much sense to me unless that poster is desperate for validation.
Stop replying to him and he will go away.

So 16 different players were named in this thread as having better games and you simply ignore them or say they weren’t better….why did you ask the question in the first place?
…and fans with the greatest case of collective myopia in the history of ophthalmology.

ADVERTISEMENT