ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin defeats a top 10 team

No it won’t….there will be excuses…Utah’s not that good, they play in a poor conference, their QB got hurt…you know the routine.
It was a bowl game which is meaningless (giving you another argument)

This shuts up the haters.
HCJF ('23) will > tOSU & Wolverines & be @ the pigskin final 4 v the

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
He beat the PAC12 Champ on their home turf. How many charter members of the NNNNNCAC are on suicide watch tonight? 11 wins and a minimum of top 10 finish......I know.....WE DESERVE BETTER!
Big 10 Championship, Fiesta Bowl, Cotton Bowl and Rose Bowl wins. 9 more years!

This is an excellent win. Lots of youth on the field. Missing arguably 2 of our best players. Perpetually embattled QB was nearly flawless (5 incomplete passes with 3 drops). Played with a true freshman at LT.

The history books don't account for details. This is a win. We beat a run heavy, tough against the run team.

No it won’t….there will be excuses…Utah’s not that good, they play in a poor conference, their QB got hurt…you know the routine.
"All the metrics were in favor of PSU" when the Utah QB went down. :cool:

I think they nailed it over on the pitt Rivals board: Utah must be a fraud since they lost to UCLA who lost to a putrid pitt team. Therefore, Penn State's win is tainted and meaningless.

Then why are you here discussing and downplaying it?
I didn't discuss the "game". I discussed the comment. We all know this doesn't change anyone's opinion on Franklin. I think he had a great season and hoping that he takes the next step next year by beating Michigan or Ohio State

I think they nailed it over on the pitt Rivals board: Utah must be a fraud since they lost to UCLA who lost to a putrid pitt team. Therefore, Penn State's win is tainted and meaningless.
If Lions lose to tOSU & UMich & goes 10-2 then HCJF will stay & get an extension.
Canning a 10-2 coach will ruin Lion football:mad:

You know Pitt was dying for us to lose so they could brag all day how they beat the team that beat the team who beat PSU, therefore Pitt was better than PSU….they’re world was crushed again by PSU tonight.

Did you see how physical Utah was, though? That’s what I saw on the game thread about 50 times

Did you see how physical Utah was, though? That’s what I saw on the game thread about 50 times
PSU beat the crap out of them. They really scored one legit TD. Their second TD happened because Kalen King had to take a sh*t and missed a drive and then and TD in garbage time. Really 35-7. Complete domination of a top 10 opponent (and Pac12 conf champ).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT