ADVERTISEMENT

Jax Forrest Thread

I do not believe anybody was saying you posted anything outrageous. It was a reference to the need for "8 scoring wrestlers" and the fact this board has multiple inside jokes.
Yes - Nitlion1986 is correct. You'll see the inside jokes pop up from time to time. Some have reached a level of being absurd, which to me, makes them even funnier than when they were first posted.

I do not believe anybody was saying you posted anything outrageous. It was a reference to the need for "8 scoring wrestlers" and the fact this board has multiple inside jokes.
@AtownPoke

Any excuse to dredge up the Inside Jokes thread is a hood excuse.

Reactions: creamery freak
@AtownPoke

Any excuse to dredge up the Inside Jokes thread is a hood excuse.

Forgot about that thread. Maybe it should get pinned for quick reference.

Reactions: AtownPoke
Happy Fun GIF by The Chosen Brasil

The University of Jesus Christ fighting Saviors.
Official 2024-25 schedule
Conference: Independent

At Jerusalem
Bethlehem
Macedonia State
Hades Tournament: UJC, Lucifer Tech, Satan St, Styx, University of Purgatory, Holy Spirit, John The Baptist University, Rider
At Egypt
Brigham Young
At Oral Roberts

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
I’ll just say that promoting state college as an end all be all for wrestling all while landing all the top studs over and over is a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. Cael is a difference maker in folkstyle and has absolutely dominated the last 15 years, but most of the senior level success can be tied to elite recruiting. Most of his greatest folkstyle coaching jobs aren’t big senior level studs. The bonafide studs like DT are.

Snyder was just fine going to Ohio St. Lee was fine going to Iowa. Gable was just fine at Minny. Could they have experienced more team success at PSU??? Absolutely, but the other side of the coin is that If Iowa or Ohio St had been able to recruit more top tier guys like Spencer and Snyder then they may have won more.

If Blaze, Jax, Bo, Dee etc were all to sign with the Pokes…. You’d see some real parity and senior level success outside of State College, real fast.
If your grandma had balls she’d be your grandpa.

More sad than strange. Matter of time before we’re required to declare a pronoun in our username.
A one-time, single-use pronoun will have to be invented for @Cstroke , called . . . Cstroke. ;)
Just for future reference, my pronouns are “stud”, “stallion”, and “all-knowing, all-seeing Master of the Universe”.

Thank you for your cooperation!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT