ADVERTISEMENT

J'den Cox at the 2020 Olympic Team Trials?

Where does J'den Cox end up after the 2020 Olympic Team Trials?

• Lose 13.5 lbs and go to 86kg and lose to DT (Challenge Tourney Final)

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Lose 13.5 lbs and go to 86kg and beat DT (Challenge Tourney Final)

Votes: 26 21.8%
  • Gain 11 lbs and go to 97kg and lose to Kyle Snyder

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Gain 11 lbs and go to 97kg and beat Kyle Snyder

Votes: 69 58.0%

• Total voters
Definitely think Cox goes up in weight. With day of weighins IMHO 86kg is in his past. 50/50 in my mind between him and Snyder. Look forward to watching those matches as they haven't met in a long time. I think since Fargo after Cox junior and Sndyer;s soph year in HS when they split their semi matches.

Definitely think Cox goes up in weight. With day of weighins IMHO 86kg is in his past. 50/50 in my mind between him and Snyder. Look forward to watching those matches as they haven't met in a long time. I think since Fargo after Cox junior and Sndyer;s soph year in HS when they split their semi matches.

Snyder beat him in the 2015 NCAA semis 3-2. Unless you are only talking freestyle.

I laugh a lot on this board. I would say I know about as much as you do on the topic of what he is going to do. I may have a little more insight on how the matchups play out, but we have a lot of time until April.

The key is too have everyone throw in their baseless predictions. That way we can point out that we had all the right answers at the end of the year. Just have to ignore that we had all the wrong answers too.

86kg is going to be a meat grinder! Aaron, Zahid, Downey, Ringer, David, Nate Jackson is looking improved, Myles Martin and Maybe J’Den. 97 is Bo, Kyle and Gadson and maybe JDen. My 2 cents is JDen should go up to add depth and possibly face the worlds best wrestler in Sadulaev. The short recovery at 86kg with the pace those guys wrestle might be too much for even our, USA, best wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT