ADVERTISEMENT

Joe, Penn State Lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe this crap is still being talked about. Joe made mistakes and he's been gone for awhile. Move on.

• Sad
Reactions: MacNit2.0
Go talk to the guys on the OSU and MSU board. I'm betting they'd like to hear your perspective on their "situations!"
Don't forget UM. However, what happened there are their problems. What happened here is ours.

Joe was thrown under the bus by our BOT to sell a false narrative. We rely on a free press to prevent things like this from succeeding. We've seen how captured and compromised the press has become with all the COVID lies, among other things. This is no different.

Don't forget UM. However, what happened there are their problems. What happened here is ours.

Joe was thrown under the bus by our BOT to sell a false narrative. We rely on a free press to prevent things like this from succeeding. We've seen how captured and compromised the press has become with all the COVID lies, among other things. This is no different.
Conspiracy theory. Spanier hid it from the BOT till it broke. They trusted him and they were embarrassed.

Last edited:

Indy, I agree with you. I just haven't heard posters bringing it up over and over. I have to admit I don't spend a lot of time on those other boards.

Reactions: indynittany
Indy, I agree with you. I just haven't heard posters bringing it up over and over. I have to admit I don't spend a lot of time on those other boards.
Here’s the diff. Who on those boards over there practice the denial and delusion seen here? See, it’s the cult worship and the sick shaming of victims that cause the evil over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT