ADVERTISEMENT

John Ziegler calls out Scott Paterno and Dave Jones on worldwide TV....

Are you going to tell us who?

I can't remember. I thought it was you at one point, but I know the former "weight lifter" on FOS was always blowing his hole about having an LE source, but he was a blowhard and full of crap.

I can't remember. I thought it was you at one point, but I know the former "weight lifter" on FOS was always blowing his hole about having an LE source, but he was a blowhard and full of crap.

Are you talking about "Irondoc" or something like that? You think he was the one that posted "brace yourselves"?

Reactions: simons96
Buffalo lion and Misder I just sent you both a private message - please read.

If you mean Dukie, Dukie might have been leaking some info, but I doubt even the scum at OAG would have told him anything was actually going down. He for good reason couldn't have been trusted because Mike was his brother.

The actual leak that we'd better get ready to "brace ourselves" all the way back three full months before the November 3 "tip" had to come from another source.

Jones may not have been the poster, but Scott's tweets, combined with Jones's own words pretty much confirms that Jones was on the inside, and has some splainen to do..

Dukie? No Not even close.

What I was referring to was the SOURCE of the leak (not who may or may not have made a post on a message board).....and, for my money, that source was within the OAG office.

In other words, the OAG folks new about the "incident" well before the Howard Stern phone call. And did nothing about it (probably for years) for many reasons.....which was an opinion I wrote about - at length - going back a couple of years (including on this board).

If fact, I believe folks who actually do a LOT of research (guys like Ray B) probably could, and probably have, provided ample evidence to that effect.

You thought it was me?

What I was referring to was the SOURCE of the leak (not who may or may not have made a post on a message board).....and, for my money, that source was within the OAG office.

In other words, the OAG folks new about the "incident" well before the Howard Stern phone call. And did nothing about it (probably for years) for many reasons.....which was an opinion I wrote about - at length - going back a couple of years (including on this board).

If fact, I believe folks who actually do a LOT of research (guys like Ray B) probably could, and probably have, provided ample evidence to that effect.
Phone call?

Stern was the one who sent the November 3 Email. I don't believe his first contact was a phone call.

Are you trying to say Stern called the AG BEFORE November 3? Or did you actually mean the initial contact WAS the Email and you just typoed by typing "phone call"?

Ask that truck driver fellow about when the OAG found out... he knows some stuff about that.

Let me help you understand the facts:

1. I don't know if Sandusky is innocent any more then I know any poster on this board is innocent. On the other had, I do know Aaron Fisher is a liar. And all the bolt ons are liars. The Grand Jury in PA = liars, OAG, you guess it, a liar, Corbett, liar and our own BoT = liars. That is a lot of lying to lie about one stupid dude who just wanted to help so f up kids ( over the age of 15 ).

2. We, Penn State, ain't getting free from any of this as long as Sandusky rots in hell. We rot with him. It is what it is, so get on the stick, get quick and get a new trial. You are the victim not Aaron Fisher.

3. Jimi tried, but he couldn't sing, his songs were so so and his playing was erratic.

4. Led Zeppelin???? Have you ever listened to the records????? They suck !
The drummer can't keep the beat and the singer ( whatever has blood coming out of his eyes or whatever orifice he thinks he can sing from??? ). Kashmir what a joke.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a
I like your points 1 and 2 but stay away from criticizing Hendrixs and Zepplin please.

I am glad that Ziegler is continuing to learn and provide information. It takes courage to do what he is doing. I learned a little more than i knew before. After the first 30 minutes I was tempted to turn the video off because it seemed like a disagreement between two men, ( Scott & JZ), and that JZ was giving his point of view. I am glad i didn't. In the last ten minutes some of the information was very revealing. Then I learned that a reporter , David Jones ,had likely been given leaked information by those investigating Sandusky which was speculation at best and likely inaccurate which he shared with Scott Paterno who then became very protective, so much so that it influenced the case in a way that it should not have. JZ then references Dave jones and Richard Casey and all the bad things he said about Penn State at the time, I remember very well the Casey issue being falsely accused and I even called members of the media in the DC area to make sure they were aware of both sides of the Casey issue. I think Jones had been a reporter in Columbus Ohio before he came to Pa. Richard Casey was completely exonerated the police officer had lied. Paterno stayed by Casey and it was the right thing to do. So in summary: - A reporter ( Jones) with a documented record of attacking PSU with wrong information, is given a leaked false confidential narrative from an investigator ( AG office? who shares it with Scott who becomes very protective , when he should not have had to , and it influences the Sandusky trial. OK .

I recall seeing that as well. But go back to the beginning. Mike saw "something" in 2001. The police had to ferret him out almost 10 years later. This is not someone who witnessed "rape".

They couldn't very well throw JS in prison for the rest of his life because he was a serial groomer. They had to characterize him as a monster. Too many political careers on the line. Losing was never an option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT