ADVERTISEMENT

KC fan in blackface?

Media goes after young boy.

Got to love the enjoyment of sports these days.
In the last 20+ years or so ( maybe longer) , the media seems to have been more driven to create news/narrative, rather than report news. Many buy into these stories at face value, and are “dumbed Down” As a result. —Has sadly caused me to view most reports as “ fiction, until proven otherwise” —Hope the kid gets a payday.

In the last 20+ years or so ( maybe longer) , the media seems to have been more driven to create news/narrative, rather than report news. Many buy into these stories at face value, and are “dumbed Down” As a result. —Has sadly caused me to view most reports as “ fiction, until proven otherwise” —Hope the kid gets a payday.

What's even more reprehensible than normal is their desire to target kids. Where are the adults telling them this is wrong?

Attention is $$$$$$$$$$$
It started with Fox and Ruppert and who was on the stand again for theater news ... Shock news .. and boy is the libtard bitches company gonna pay... Again...
😂 😂 😂 😂

We have no idea how much money or what type of insurance coverage Deadspin or the idiot writer have. However, a new home for the family, a fully payed college trust fund, and the ability to eat white truffles on a regular basis seems reasonable.
One can only hope. Has Deadspin invested heavily in judge gifting?

Reactions: 91Joe95
According to leftist logic, one is in blackface. The other is a healthy woman.

2:56 PM · Nov 28, 2023
·
Views
What is so aggravating about this story is the fact that at that same game, there probably were many Raiders fans who also had painted their faces silver and black because those are the teams' colors, just like red, yellow and, and to a lesser extent, black are the Chiefs colors. Also, there are many Steelers fans who paint their faces yellow and black. As far as the headdress goes, it's actually paying homage to Native Americans, and actually looks like an amazing replica. If I were the Chiefs, I would make this boy a mascot and have him at every game. Also, I just read that his mon said that her son is of Native American ancestry himself.

The piece of garbage on Deadspin who made this an issue actually hates white people and doesn't even try to hide it based on his many previous utterings. He's a perfect example of what's wrong in this country now.

Last edited:
Have to love outrage at something that's totally misconstrued to counter outrage at something that's totally misconstrued. Welcome to journalism in 2023.
I agree. As I understand it, Deadspin posted a photo just showing the black side of the child's face. Obviously, a Chiefs fan dressed in Chiefs gear. And, if you didn't know, the local tribes have given the franchise the A-OK to use "Chiefs". So Deadspin simply did it to get clicks. The counter-outrage, likewise, is also designed to get clicks. Who gives a crap about Deadspin? Shakespeare:

NobodyMarksYou.gif

I agree. As I understand it, Deadspin posted a photo just showing the black side of the child's face. Obviously, a Chiefs fan dressed in Chiefs gear. And, if you didn't know, the local tribes have given the franchise the A-OK to use "Chiefs". So Deadspin simply did it to get clicks. The counter-outrage, likewise, is also designed to get clicks. Who gives a crap about Deadspin?
I just meant the guy from "Outkick" making up the story that LeBatard said it's racist to wear black and red when he didn't say that at all. And of course no one actually checks to see if it's true, they just post/retweet it assuming it's a fact, since only the other side of the media needs to be checked, and "Bobby Burack" would never lie.

Everyone in the media is brutal on this one in their race to see who can be the most outraged (and as you said, thus get the most clicks).

I just meant the guy from "Outkick" making up the story that LeBatard said it's racist to wear black and red when he didn't say that at all. And of course no one actually checks to see if it's true, they just post/retweet it assuming it's a fact, since only the other side of the media needs to be checked, and "Bobby Burack" would never lie.

Everyone in the media is brutal on this one in their race to see who can be the most outraged (and as you said, thus get the most clicks).
fair enough. I didn't even know that is what you were referencing. sorry if you thought I was dissing you.

seinfeld-devil.gif

Turns out the boy is an Indian, and not the Warren type, but an actual Indian. Dad was not happy, I'd be stunned if a lawsuit isn't forthcoming.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Bingo! Journalism in the 21st century

What is so aggravating about this story is the fact that at that same game, there probably were many Raiders fans who also had painted their faces silver and black because those are the teams' colors, just like red, yellow and, and to a lesser extent, black are the Chiefs colors. Also, there are many Steelers fans who paint their faces yellow and black. As far as the headdress goes, it's actually paying homage to Native Americans, and actually looks like an amazing replica. If I were the Chiefs, I would make this boy a mascot and have him at every game. Also, I just read that his mon said that her son is of Native American ancestry himself.

The piece of garbage on Deadspin who made this an issue actually hates white people and doesn't even try to hide it based on his many previous utterings. He's a perfect example of what's wrong in this country now.
Turns out the kid is American Indian. His grandfather is chief of a tribe.

Turns out the kid is American Indian. His grandfather is chief of a tribe.
Really, in the context in which this was done, should it matter? I mean, you see people of all races wearing Leprachaun hats during St. Patrick's Day parades and at ND games, and Tyrolian hats at German beer hall restaurants, etc.

The team that the boy supports is named the Chiefs because the Dallas Texans relocated to a city that has a Native American history, and the nickname is a form of honor in homage to that history. KC even has a famous statue of an Indian warrior on horseback that actually was the logo for the KC Scouts, which was an NHL team for two seasons in the mid 70s. Following this, chiefs of Native American tribes wore headdresses like the boy wore.

When I was a youth, the NFL put out little mascot figurines for all of the teams that I collected. The Chiefs' one is of a Native American warrior in headdress.

This whole story is so silly and was instigated by haters who want to divide this country like Yugoslavia was divided after Tito died, and we all know what ended up happening there.

Last edited:
Really, in the context in which this was done, should it matter? I mean, you see people of all races wearing Leprachan hats during St. Patrick's Day parades and at ND games, and Tyrolian hats at German beer hall restaurants, etc.

The team that the boy supports is named the Chiefs because the Dallas Texans relocated to a city that has a Native American history, and the nickname is a form of honor in homage to that history. KC even has a famous statue of an Indian warrior on horseback that actually was the logo for the KC Scouts, which was an NHL team for two seasons in the mid 70s. Following this, chiefs of Native Ameerican tribes wore headdresses like the boy wore.

When I was a youth, the NFL put out little mascot figurines for all of the teams that I collected. The Chiefs' one is of a Native American warrior in headdress.

This whole story is so silly and was instigated by haters who want to divide this country like Yugoslavia was divided after Tito died, and we all know what ended up happening there.
Good history there, in addition s local native tribe endorsed the Chiefs use of the name and logo.

Reactions: MacNit2.0

Did he make up the photo of Le Ba Tard with his face painted red and black too?

Did he make up the photo of Le Ba Tard with his face painted red and black too?
He made up the part about LeBatard stating that it's racist to wear red and black facepaint. He didn't say that at all. But make up a story, put up a picture that matches said story, and you've got all kinds of outrage, and more importantly clicks (and people running off and posting it without paying any attention, or possibly not even caring, if it's true). You don't seem too interested in the facts around it. You even stated "You can't make this Sh*t up", when it was clearly made up.

He made up the part about LeBatard stating that it's racist to wear red and black facepaint. He didn't say that at all. But make up a story, put up a picture that matches said story, and you've got all kinds of outrage, and more importantly clicks (and people running off and posting it without paying any attention, or possibly not even caring, if it's true). You don't seem too interested in the facts around it. You even stated "You can't make this Sh*t up", when it was clearly made up.
Ummmm, yes he did.

Lebatard called the boy's outfit racist and defended Carron's article, which had as its premise that the face paint was racist.

Reactions: joeaubie21
I have very little investment into any of these talking heads.

A guy like Lebatard or Cowherd will go on and on about somebody else's lack of morals or logic and then pause for a read through add promoting sports gambling. At the end, they'll throw in the "have a gambling problem? call 1 800 GAMBLE" for deniability. I mean, its like reading through a commercial for fentanyl and finishing it by saying 'Have a fentanyl problem? call 1-800-fentanyl". Being a schill for sports betting is far more damaging than a kid dressing up in Chiefs/native American garb.

kramer_horse_bet_o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT