ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle McCord may regret his decision to transfer to Syracuse...

Was planning to watch last night's game, but turned it on early and Cuse looked like they were playing buffoon football. Hard to believe some of the top players in the portal are signing on to that coaching staff.....

Reactions: aworsnup
Was planning to watch last night's game, but turned it on early and Cuse looked like they were playing buffoon football. Hard to believe some of the top players in the portal are signing on to that coaching staff.....

Who was coaching last night? I would figure the remnants of the previous coaching staff were running last nights gig. Not that I have a lot of faith in next year being some great turnaround...

Reactions: GregInPitt
The good news is we’re going to a bowl. The bad news is it’s the Boca Raton bowl. The really bad news is we lost by 45. Welcome to Syracuse Kyle.

They lost a "bowl game" with coaches that likely won't be retained. Not sure why anyone would worry about that outcome. I think it was a bad decision because they lack talent and he'll be exposed but he didn't seem to have options.

Just an average ACC football team getting pounded by an unranked cupcake. No surprise here.

Whenever you wonder to yourself whether bowl games matter, remember this game.

They lost a "bowl game" with coaches that likely won't be retained. Not sure why anyone would worry about that outcome. I think it was a bad decision because they lack talent and he'll be exposed but he didn't seem to have options.

McCord was already exposed when he played for a team loaded with 5 star WRs at Ohio State.

He is basically Bobby Hoying 2.0.

McCord was already exposed when he played for a team loaded with 5 star WRs at Ohio State.

He is basically Bobby Hoying 2.0.
I have to agree. He reminds me of the Steelers' Picket. Good enough to be 'good" but not good enough to win. Both have a ton of talent around them which makes them look better but when they have to carry the team, can't. Again, not to say he is bad, just not "that guy" that tOSU always seems to have at QB.

tOSU will have to break in a new QB so it will be interesting to see how that goes. The bowl game will be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT