ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for video of PSU Minnesota dual

BVSt.Paul

Jul 19, 2001
St. Paul, Minnesota
I looked high and low last night and could not find anything. Would settle for even one of the matches. I did find the 2 minute Gopher video and you would swear that they won the whole thing.

I looked high and low last night and could not find anything. Would settle for even one of the matches. I did find the 2 minute Gopher video and you would swear that they won the whole thing.
This is the only one I could find

200.gif

I looked all over as well, and only found the clip in YouTube at was 1:30 long. Nothing on this board, and nothing in Flo. Seems like Minnesota has wiped all recorded records of the event. Maybe Jammenz can still claim PSU hasn't beat MN in X years still?

Reactions: BVSt.Paul
I looked all over as well, and only found the clip in YouTube at was 1:30 long. Nothing on this board, and nothing in Flo. Seems like Minnesota has wiped all recorded records of the event. Maybe Jammenz can still claim PSU hasn't beat MN in X years still?

You may have missed my post. It's archived on BTN+ so you can watch Gophers in misery any time you like.

Wow - even you don't take your arguments seriously anymore. You lost your only fan!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT