ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to Watching The Irish Dominate Today

The best part is their schedule is basically garbage which opens the door for 9 teams from the Big Ten/SEC

Did you guys see the last play before the blocked FG? ND receiver blatantly dove into the sideline as if he was shot in the back to draw a penalty. The NIU guy placed his hand on his shoulder as they went out of bounds.

Watch it. Disgusting. I’m so glad the ref ignored it

Did you guys see the last play before the blocked FG? ND receiver blatantly dove into the sideline as if he was shot in the back to draw a penalty. The NIU guy placed his hand on his shoulder as they went out of bounds.

He watched LeBron for too many years

Yeppers. Saw him take a dive. Had me worried,

NIL beats ND and the officials. That was terrible. Phantom holding calls, bad spots, tick tack out of bounds late hit.
Disagree, the late hit was obvious.

The spot was questionable. Then they didn't restart the clock. That was horrible.

The best part is their schedule is basically garbage which opens the door for 9 teams from the Big Ten/SEC
Yes their schedule is horrible but I still think they get in with 2 losses. But winning 10 games might be difficult unless their QB improves.

How far does ND fall. Losing to a MAC team at home is big. Do they fall below Michigan? I'll guess 5th to 15th.

PSU will certainly stay in the top 10 with #5 ND & #10 Michigan losing. Oregon could go ahead of us with a decisive win over Boise State but maybe not given their struggles with Idaho last week. Utah, Miami, and USC could move up.

Last edited:
Yes their schedule is horrible but I still think they get in with 2 losses. But winning 10 games might be difficult unless their QB improves.
I don't. The committee would love to screw them over IMO but it depends on the options

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT