ADVERTISEMENT

Looking way ahead to next years draft

Samurailion

May 29, 2001
I really like the fact that Cardale Jones and possibly Connor Cook will be ranked ahead of Hack. Just looking at the teams who may need a QB next year is very interesting..... Let's take a look at this year first.
Whoever gets Marriota will be out of the debate. Let's say the jets take him at 6...... That leaves these teams looking for QB's in the top ten

Cleveland- let's assume for now that Cardale Jones gets picked here (or hope!) now you have these teams with poor records looking.....

Buffalo- Pegula wants Hack? We will see.....

Tennessee- Hack or Cook could land here. ( hopefully mettenberger kills it)

Outside if those three, I think the following teams will look to draft a QB in the first round. I hope he can land at one of these teams.

Houston- OB reunion

Chicago- Depends on Cutler.

San Fran- Kap may leave for Hack

Kansas City- Smith needs to produce

Denver- Peyton gone after this year.

Arizona- Palmer gone?

If I had to rank the teams wanting Hack, the list would be
1. Buffalo- Doesn't have a solid QB, but seem to be building a good thing.
2. Houston- obvious reasons
3. Arizona- Arians would love Hack and I think they may have a loooong season, esp if Pslmer isn't healthy

I am just so bored and thought this was interesting. I would love if he went to Houston or Arizona! I know we haven't played a game yet this year but early handicapping is always fun. Any of the bottom 6 teams would be ideal. Anyone think OB and Pegula will battle to get him? Where do U want him to be next year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News