ADVERTISEMENT

"Mom/Dad, Meet my new Boyfriend, Bill Belichick."

Eventually one of the servers- who is living with his son- alerted him to the fact that one of the girls was hitting on him.
I hate when that happens.

In fact I'm disgusted when I look back at my career and think of all the women I had to sleep with to get where I got in life.

Reactions: bison13
A PSU buddy of mine is retired in South Carolina and is a frequent customer at a few restaurant/bars in his town. He was in sales and can talk with anyone- and at one establishment he has his own stool- think "Norm" from Cheers.

He also gets a charge out of debating folks- often taking sides which may not be his personal opinions just to spar. One night he happened to be in the company of a bunch of young 20 somethings on a bachelorette party. They were from the Midwest somewhere - and he was buying some drinks for the group and playing "old guy local."

Eventually one of the servers- who is living with his son- alerted him to the fact that one of the girls was hitting on him. He claims to have had no clue- not thinking it possible. When he got home he asked his 24 year old daughter and she confirmed that bagging older guys was "a thing" online for some in her generation. I guess a "Reverse Cougar?"

My buddy has been the straightest arrow that a travelling salesman can be. He learned that night to tone down his act a bit as the improbable in our old minds may not be impossible....
As someone who works in education, I’m sure he’ll agree with me that it’s never a good idea to go to a bar or restaurant where one of your former students who is the opposite gender works.

She is younger than his kids and I'm sure older than her parents. So how old is he, 72? So he dies say in 20 years. She is 47 then she has no husband. That's awful....wait does he have any money she would inherit?

Reactions: Ski and bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT