ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Director & related info

Homer Simpson Belt GIF

Ned is the devil.

Interestingly, the actor who played Ned, Stephen Tobolowsky, five years prior to Groundhog Day, played an upper level member of the KKK in Mississippi Burning. It shows his prowess as an actor to be able to pull off two such dissimilar characters.

Interestingly, the actor who played Ned, Stephen Tobolowsky, five years prior to Groundhog Day, played an upper level member of the KKK in Mississippi Burning. It shows his prowess as an actor to be able to pull off two such dissimilar characters.
Joe Pesci said playing the "goof" was one of the most difficult skills an actor can acquire.

alb409 on 247 hinted the reason this position was created is because so many brands want to work with PSU wrestlers and the team as a whole and have no idea how to reach out and talk about opportunities. Coaches want someone super smart, business savvy and organized to oversee it. This is in addition to HVU, NLWC, camps and just general other NIL.

Seems like a tremendous hire for what this role will entail.

A former PSU wrestler and captain (and color commentator) with a degree in Finance who has recently worked in Sales at Siemens and Philips.
That sounds like the perfect background for the position.

Seems like a tremendous hire for what this role will entail.

A former PSU wrestler and captain (and color commentator) with a degree in Finance who has recently worked in Sales at Siemens and Philips.
They could've had a cross-country-relocated 0x State Qualifier with 0 connections in the area/business, a Bachelors in Phy Ed, and an axe to grind against the entire world... But they chose THIS guy?

They could've had a cross-country-relocated 0x State Qualifier with 0 connections in the area/business, a Bachelors in Phy Ed, and an axe to grind against the entire world... But they chose THIS guy?
They probably looked at your socials and found you didn't even try to hide your allegiance to NWO Hollywood. Everyone knows Cael is Wolfpack for life.

• Haha
Reactions: CropDuster507
Steadman probably doesn't even know any ski bunny jokes. What was Cael thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: CropDuster507
Where’s the person who was saying this job wouldn’t attract any serious candidates because of the salary?

I think it was me that said a Wharton MBA may want a higher starting salary. I'm still comfortable w/ that assessment.
Maybe Steadman negotiated something in his contract that gives him a certain percentage of the NIL money he attracts in addition to his base salary. I know I would have pushed for something like that. Either that or a bonus based upon NIL money.

Maybe Steadman negotiated something in his contract that gives him a certain percentage of the NIL money he attracts in addition to his base salary. I know I would have pushed for something like that. Either that or a bonus based upon NIL money.
I don't see how Penn State could give him a percentage of NIL a student athlete earned. A bonus would be possible.

Reactions: Ski
I think it was me that said a Wharton MBA may want a higher starting salary. I'm still comfortable w/ that assessment.
There was that, which is valid. But I could’ve sworn someone else said they wouldn’t attract strong candidates because it didn’t pay anything.

There was that, which is valid. But I could’ve sworn someone else said they wouldn’t attract strong candidates because it didn’t pay anything.
I think someone gave a salary range and said it would max out at 80-90K or something and you said so basically a millionaire in NYC equivalent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT