ADVERTISEMENT

No Reaves for MBB game tonight...

Becoming increasingly worried that Pat is losing control of the team and they don't listen to him much.
What do you think he's telling them? I would feel slightly better about Chambers if I knew he was telling them to do things they are not currently doing but they were simply ignoring him. Either way it's not good.

What do you think he's telling them? I would feel slightly better about Chambers if I knew he was telling them to do things they are not currently doing but they were simply ignoring him. Either way it's not good.

I'm honestly not all that sure what he's telling them. While I agree it would be a positive for the message to be well, positive, but if the team is tuning him out, then it doesn't matter. I'm not entirely sure what the situation is, but Pat has had to suspend Watkins, Carr, Reaves and Bostick for games this year, that does not reflect well on Pat's ability to get his team to buy into what he wants them to do.

I'm honestly not all that sure what he's telling them. While I agree it would be a positive for the message to be well, positive, but if the team is tuning him out, then it doesn't matter. I'm not entirely sure what the situation is, but Pat has had to suspend Watkins, Carr, Reaves and Bostick for games this year, that does not reflect well on Pat's ability to get his team to buy into what he wants them to do.

The suspensions had nothing to do with him losing the team or not getting them to buy into what he wants them to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT