ADVERTISEMENT

non-political funny meme thread

GUeVyrRXsAA6QRq

I shot a 41 on the front nine yesterday at a very difficult golf course. My short game really sucks but it was acceptable. At the same time, my driving and putting was good. In fact, I drained three puts of over ten feet on really difficult greens. I've been watching some self-improvement videos and feel like they helped. But here is a video I saw this morning that made me laugh. If you have a problem with bunker play, this is the way!

I shot a 41 on the front nine yesterday at a very difficult golf course. My short game really sucks but it was acceptable. At the same time, my driving and putting was good. In fact, I drained three puts of over ten feet on really difficult greens. I've been watching some self-improvement videos and feel like they helped. But here is a video I saw this morning that made me laugh. If you have a problem with bunker play, this is the way!

This explains your 41……

Reactions: bison13
Where was this friend yesterday?

At the PGA Wyndham yesterday Geyersman eagles the 13th to take a four shot lead. Very next hole he blows his T out of bounds and has a quadruple bogy 8 and is tied.

Birdied the 15th to go up one…… then four puts the par 3 16th and loses to Rai.

• Haha
Reactions: Obliviax
how stupid are kids? When I was in high school, we decided to wear rubber bands around our wrists. When we ran into a friend, we'd snap each other's rubber band. We called this "Greet'in". I'd go home with welts on my wrists every day until the fad ended.

Two way under the radar old movies. Man's Favorite Sport where a guy who has never fished in his life ends up being a fishing expert as he works at an outfitter's store and gives advice. His boss signs him up for a fishing tournament and hilarity ensues.

The other is a movie with Walter Matthau and Inger Stevens named "A Guide for the Married Man". Walter Matthau is schooled on how to cheat on your wife. In the following scene, Matthau is told that if he ever gets caught "deny, deny, deny".

I was always more of a "Mary Anne" fan than Ginger. But at least Ginger is still alive.

Obliviax has almost single-handedly kept this thread going and it’s one of my daily go to threads. He has earned the right to post what he wants in it.
Thanks @NittanyPirate I don’t mind. At this point in my life I do stuff for me. Duck everyone else. If people don’t enjoy it, I don’t care. Nobody is forced to read it. If they do, like you, I am thrilled.

Reactions: NittanyPirate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT