ADVERTISEMENT

non-political funny meme thread

main-qimg-0f51c4a58cf96834a7676fe751877a8b

I think I've heard every joke ever told but I hadn't heard this one.

Reactions: Ski
Looks like, potentially, three takes but could have been one

I had dinner with a pilot and we were talking about cool places in northern AZ. I mention Moon Crater as being a great place to visit. He looks at his wife and they start giggling. He said he was flying over it and called the head flight attendant into the cockpit to view it. She walks in and he points it out as the crater of a meteor that hit there. She looks and says "geeze, so lucky it didn't hit the highway next to it."

TORGERSON_2010_Arizona_Meteor_Crater.jpg

People always ask me why I love the old cinema and dancing. This was the start of it. I went to the old Akron Civic Theater on a date. The the idea was to attend a movie like it would have been done in the 50's. They had valet parking and all kinds of cool stuff like it was a concert or something. My date wanted to do this. The movie was "Singing in the Rain". I remember watching this part of the movie thinking of how well it captured the spirit when you are in a great mood. Think, after PSU beat tOSU after the blocked FG. Anyway, regardless of the troubles that are still there, you don't care. You can "sing in the rain". On top of that the production and performance in this movie, released in 1952, is spectacular. Enjoy (followed by some photos of the Theater).

akron-civic-theater-they.jpg

akron-civic-center-theatre-slider-5624.jpg

akron-civic-center-theatre-slider-5631.jpg

why I love baseball. After decades of watching the game, you always see something new. Here is a game this weekend with a play I've never seen or heard of before.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT