ADVERTISEMENT

non-political funny meme thread

Reactions: bison13
I once bought a holiday package at Cedar Point that included a parachute ride (one of those that is pulled by a boat). At the end of the season it was still unused so we forced it. the lake was really rough but we made it out to the boat and up on the parachute. My daughter and me. My daughter, at the time, probably weighed about 70 lbs. I was scared to death that her skinny little butt would slide out of the harness and she'd fall to her death. I was afraid for me too but it was just emotion. We cut it off as soon as we got up. The next couple to go got seasick and bailed out. Anyway, this photo reminded me of this...

GXI-MaAWIAA6H1g
I read an article about this attraction. The angle of the photo is deceiving. You can see the cables going almost straight down. When taken from another view you can see that the lift seat never gets more than several feet off the ground, an easy jump.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obliviax
Somebody put a lot of work into this….

....for a :37 second video.

But can it be monetized? I checked the X link, and it indicates 189,000 views on this platform.

I wonder how many views that you would need to get to actually get a good return on your invested time and effort in making that popsicle stick / quasi scientific demonstration.

And this is just one platform.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
....for a :37 second video.

But can it be monetized? I checked the X link, and it indicates 189,000 views on this platform.

I wonder how many views that you would need to get to actually get a good return on your invested time and effort in making that popsicle stick / quasi scientific demonstration.

And this is just one platform.
Excellent point. Content is king. And this is just one video on the site so it helps keeping people coming back, creating more hits, more money.

Have been in many Job Johnies during subzero temperatures, pretty close video adaptation trying to wipe after a dump with your balls touching the surface of frozen excrement in the hole.

So, a show of hands of our board members having to endure not once, not twice, but years of using the construction Job Johnies.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Not showing this to my wife

Off the top of my head:

If you sit and pee, won't that same splatter, to some extent, get all over your arse (among other things)?

Perhaps a remedy would be a urinal (or toilet) with a 'shop-vac action' that sucks up the urine and prevents spattering as you pee?

Or a spatter screen for the bowl receptacle (aiming and hitting your 'mark' would be the problem.

If you have a secluded yard, pee outside whenever possible .....

Off the top of my head:

If you sit and pee, won't that same splatter, to some extent, get all over your arse (among other things)?

Perhaps a remedy would be a urinal (or toilet) with a 'shop-vac action' that sucks up the urine and prevents spattering as you pee?

Or a spatter screen for the bowl receptacle (aiming and hitting your 'mark' would be the problem.

If you have a secluded yard, pee outside whenever possible .....
Outside is definitely the answer. But don’t piss into the wind. Don’t piss uphill. Don’t piss in a poison ivy patch! (Just sharing a few things I learned in life!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT