ADVERTISEMENT

Noon Games Thread

You claimed if he called it in then it goes to replay. It goes regardless.

I don't think he meant calling it in sends it to replay.

I think he meant that a called TD would be easier to correct if replay showed no possession while in bounds vs a called incomplete pass being overturned to a TD.

The replay went quick. They didn't sync the feet with the hands like they usually do (didn't have time).

I didn't see indisputable evidence that it was a TD on what they showed. I was shocked it was changed.

I think he meant that a called TD would be easier to correct if replay showed no possession while in bounds vs a called incomplete pass being overturned to a TD.

The replay went quick. They didn't sync the feet with the hands like they usually do (didn't have time).

I didn't see indisputable evidence that it was a TD on what they showed. I was shocked it was changed.
No sense engaging him. He always just says opposite. He’s in ignore going forward

That's not what he said--and why does it matter how it's called on the field if it goes to replay?
If it was tough to determine on the replay isn't that even more of a reason the ref would have called it how he did?

Ref on the field should call what he saw. Replay should be irrelevant to that.
And he did call what he saw, right?
He didn't believe possession occurred before the catch
Obviously the ref didn't believe it was a TD--replay was close so I'm not going to be critical of the ref. I mean, isn't that type of play the exact reason for replay? It's too close, too fast for any human to be certain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT