ADVERTISEMENT

Not a well coached team

TinFoil would have preferred a walk on out there giving up a TD.

Happy to explain my ID. As a PSU fan, you get easily characterized as a lunatic if you defend the program and how they handled the Sandusky mess. In fear of starting a new thread here i won't go into details, but i am a firm believer that PSU did nothing wrong and were unfairly prosecuted during that hole mess. As such, if it makes me crazy or a conspiracy theorists than i happily accept the label, thus i am Tin Foil (Hat) Proud and could give a sh!t what others think.

I am certainly no troll.

Happy to explain my ID. As a PSU fan, you get easily characterized as a lunatic if you defend the program and how they handled the Sandusky mess. In fear of starting a new thread here i won't go into details, but i am a firm believer that PSU did nothing wrong and were unfairly prosecuted during that hole mess. As such, if it makes me crazy or a conspiracy theorists than i happily accept the label, thus i am Tin Foil (Hat) Proud and could give a sh!t what others think.

I am certainly no troll.

So basically you were on here in the last month or two using a different handle....got it.

As was Arrington

One of my favorite memories of Arrington was in the 1999 Miami game on the kickoff immediately following the Fields touchdown to put us ahead. Arrington ran down on kick coverage and just blew up the wedge, allowing another player to make the tackle. Loved the selflessness that that play represented.

And the pushing spat with the sPitt punter

Exactly. Those complaining about Wartman-White getting injured on punt coverage would be the same ones screaming the loudest about a lack of front line players on special teams if we gave up a TD.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Three formation penalties, double play action scheme for an o-line that can't block for more than 4 seconds, and then Hamilton spins the ball in the endzone (where he should have handed the ball to the ref and and thanked the two players who gave him the blocks in the first place).

For those with NFL network, they did a piece recently on Belichick and regardless what you think of his cheating approach, i found it interesting that his talking points to players (no short cuts, concentrate on the little things) sounded eerily similar to a very successful coach our program once had. I have not seen it with this current staff. I equate this staff and team to a Faberge egg, very fancy and beautiful on the outside but in the end it's still a damn egg.
Only at the top with Franklin. I believe the rest of the coaching staff are less superficial. In Hamilton's defense, he FINALLY scored his first TD of the season and FINALLY got great blocking to free him. He wasn't celebrating for himself as much as he was for the team to cheer them on and pump them up! I had zero problem with his actions!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT