ADVERTISEMENT

Official Graham Spanier trial thread.

Uhhh..so why haven't you done anything about it? You claim to have some sort of pulpit but you do nothing to draw attention to the REAL enablers of JS. Instead you want to hyperventilate over some non child abuse expert college admin's TANGENTIAL role in the whole mess. You continually breeze by the fact that psu admins had zero control over JS' access to kids and forwarded both 98 and 01 to the folks who did.

Where are all the articles, tweets, posts on this site, etc. from you condemning the OAG for it's failure to property investigate TSM, CYS, and DPW's role in this?

I'm sure Wendy Silver would be HAPPY to team up with you in drawing attention to these issues (as she has already tirelessly done for the past 5+ years), but somehow you are the only victim advocate in PA that Wendy hasn't reach out to over the years :rolleyes:...yeah right.

Number 1. I'm not in PA.

Number 2. You have no idea what I do or do not do, have done, or have not done - what letters I've written, who I've talked to, what emails I've sent.

I have 153 posts on this message board since 2012. But you think you "know" everything about me?

Reactions: clickhere 01
Many people want to know what role psu played in this scandal and this next week or so should clarify that.

PSU is a thing, not a person. So by definition PSU played no role in this scandal. Some ex-admins of PSU MAY have played a minor contributing role, that is yet to be seen. One person and one person alone is responsible for Sandusky's actions, and that is Sandusky. EVERY victim was possible because of TSM, most were possible because of the failures of state professionals at CPW/CYS. I've got extensive experience in causal analysis. If the ex-admins at PSU played a contributing part in enabling abuse, it's so minor it's not worth mentioning... unless you want to exercise a grudge against PSU. Unfortunately that ignores the real problems and only enables future abuse.

And I hope everyone reading this does their part to help. Today a child is being sexually abused. Today a child needs your help. If you even SUSPECT that a child is being abused in any way - REPORT IT.

Call Childline - call 911 - you can report anonymously.

I think you missed my point. I'm not talking about what I or other people can do. I think most of us understand 911 and how to use it...well maybe not all of us.:rolleyes:
I'm talking about what the State Agencies are supposed to do...you know the ones who are supposed to have experience in dealing with these situations...you know the ones that haven't been held accountable for a goddamn thing. :mad:

Number 1. I'm not in PA.

Number 2. You have no idea what I do or do not do, have done, or have not done - what letters I've written, who I've talked to, what emails I've sent.

I have 153 posts on this message board since 2012. But you think you "know" everything about me?
Since we have no idea what it is you actually do, how on earth can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Did you stay at a holiday inn express last night?

Would you let a bum from the streets diagnose you with an illness? This isn't any different.

Reactions: lionroar88
Number 1. I'm not in PA.

What state you live in is irrelevant. What is relevant is your actions don't match your words. I haven't seen all of your posts but I've seen most of them and they all had to do with JS/PSU admins supposed failures and NOTHING to do with TSM, CYS, and DPW's failures. For that matter I haven't seen ONE POST in any of the Nassar threads. Hmm, that's odd considering the massive scale of the Nassar story....

Oh, so you've sent emails, letters, tweets, etc. to the OAG and media in PA (and national media) trying to draw attention to the failures of TSM/CYS/DPW re: JS?

Please do share with us so you can shut all of us up once and for all! It should be pretty easy to link us to time stamped emails, tweets, or articles you've written about the massive injustice of letting TSM, CYS, and DPW ride off into the sunset no questions asked.

Hi - seems this thread is very Off Topic. I did email Roxine to call me to chat, but to no avail, but it's a moot point. Dr. Spanier's trial is happening and we'll just have to see what comes out of the courtroom.

But here is what I am looking for from my state attorney general in all this. Surely Roxine can support these thoughts. Once again - I value the opinions over here & am grateful that Tom & the mods provided a place for a non-sports fan to vent her spleen over the years. You guys here have been great. It's been a long, strange trip - for sure.

Number 1. I'm not in PA.

If you aren't in PA - then what the F do you care about this case? "I work with some of JS's victims" - BullShit. I don't think you work with anyone. Your opinion holds as much weight around here as baconking, clickhere, and all the other one time posters... you are a joke, your 'non-profit' is a joke, you haven't done a damned thing to advocate for any child abuse victims... go away. You have been exposed time and again as a fraud and your pathetic agenda has no place here... or anywhere for that matter.

And I hope everyone reading this does their part to help. Today a child is being sexually abused. Today a child needs your help. If you even SUSPECT that a child is being abused in any way - REPORT IT.

Agreed. Everyone should do their part to help. That said, the very people that lead this crusade often are its worst enemies. You can't fix this problem by supporting an "at all costs" approach. Vilifying honest people doesn't encourage reporting.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-22-CR-0003615-2013

Update to the Docket - Spanier has requested the transcripts from Schultz and Curley's plea agreement.

If he receives them, do not be surprised if he tries to broker a plea deal as well.

Obviously since you so are so plugged into this case, you know that Spanier received the same plea deal that Tim and Gary did, right? A misdemeanor with no jail time?

Which he TURNED DOWN because he knows he is innocent and wants to set the record straight (as an aside: I don't fault Tim and Gary for being worried about the polluted jury pool and taking what amounts to a vandalism charge to get this horrible farce over with).

You know all this right?

Hi - seems this thread is very Off Topic. I did email Roxine to call me to chat, but to no avail, but it's a moot point. Dr. Spanier's trial is happening and we'll just have to see what comes out of the courtroom.

But here is what I am looking for from my state attorney general in all this. Surely Roxine can support these thoughts. Once again - I value the opinions over here & am grateful that Tom & the mods provided a place for a non-sports fan to vent her spleen over the years. You guys here have been great. It's been a long, strange trip - for sure.

Hi Wendy - I apologize for not calling - but you have my number (look in this thread) - feel free to call anytime.

Just out of curiosity - did you attend the Jerry Sandusky trial? Because I don't recall meeting you there. Perhaps I'm mistaken?

Look forward to speaking with you.
Roxine

You say you're to be named later - when is later? Or was that only if the Administrators were found not guilty? I have been completely transparent with who I am.
My title is directly taken from a sports cliche - as this is a sports board, seemed appropriated to me.

And yes, we all know who you are - you're of the ilk to ascribe the guilt of one man onto an entire community (of which most here are a part)...you're also one who, ironically, gets upset when someone calls you out for your hypocrisy (again, broad strokes).

All that said, thanks for stopping by.

So because Graham is into S&M that automatically qualifies him to be fluent in catching a predator?

Nice try, but you're really digging for anything which tells me everything you say is
giphy.gif
No, but the fact he was a family therapist and conducted a study that, in part, covered adult/child sexual experiences should tell you he's not clueless when it comes to CSA.

As a matter of fact his hypothesis was that children 12 and under would not be impacted by adult/child sexual experiences. He stated that the child would interpret it as.....wait for it.....a form of playing, or horseplay if you will.

You say you're to be named later - when is later? Or was that only if the Administrators were found not guilty? I have been completely transparent with who I am.
What you haven't been transparent about is what qualifies you as an expert on CSA...

You're a project manager and uranium program analyst. You have no education in social work, psychology, etc...

Your education is in business and literature.

Its almost as if you woke up one day, hit the bong and decided to save the world by creating tree huggers.

Do you have a pdf of his dissertation that you are willing to share?

Based on what I've been able to read (second hand) about it I have gleaned a couple of things:

1) It is primarily about adolescent (or pre-adolescent) females, which is a different ball of wax from boys.

2) Being an "expert" on these types of issues, only strengthens Graham's case that he evaluated the information that he had properly. Graham never has said "I don't understand child abuse..."

3) From an academic standpoint (which that is what a dissertation is; it's not a policy paper), there are some interesting potential discussion points about the roles of sexual normalcy in our society and how that is viewed. I think came up in C*untfest and some of the other activities hosted on campus during Graham's tenure. I realize that child abuse has become something that we hold up on a pillar that we can't even discuss as a society, and perhaps rightly so. But that is not the case in academia. All topics are (and should be) open to discussion, from an intellectual perspective.

What you haven't been transparent about is what qualifies you as an expert on CSA...

You're a project manager and uranium program analyst. You have no education in social work, psychology, etc...

Your education is in business and literature.

Its almost as if you woke up one day, hit the bong and decided to save the world by creating tree huggers.

I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and cover up. Except mine occurred in my own family. So the reason I am so in tune with this topic is because when this story broke, it was the first time I spoke out about my abuse. It is very personal to me. It gave me the voice to talk about the sexual abuse I suffered as a child at the hands of my grandfather for the first time in over 30 years.

I hold multiple degrees and while not specifically in psychology, I have studied child sexual abuse because of the abuse I suffered.

I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and cover up. Except mine occurred in my own family. So the reason I am so in tune with this topic is because when this story broke, it was the first time I spoke out about my abuse. It is very personal to me. It gave me the voice to talk about the sexual abuse I suffered as a child at the hands of my grandfather for the first time in over 30 years.

I hold multiple degrees and while not specifically in psychology, I have studied child sexual abuse because of the abuse I suffered.

You've stated this before and while I am sorry that happened to you, this in no way qualifies you as an expert on this topic.

I've been in a car accident, but I am not an automotive safety engineer.

then you should be familiar with the term "projection" . . .

No, but the fact he was a family therapist and conducted a study that, in part, covered adult/child sexual experiences should tell you he's not clueless when it comes to CSA.

As a matter of fact his hypothesis was that children 12 and under would not be impacted by adult/child sexual experiences. He stated that the child would interpret it as.....wait for it.....a form of playing, or horseplay if you will.
If someone tried......REALLY tried....perhaps they could come with trivia that is more irrelevant than yours.

But I doubt it.

Wait, what? Well, that gives me pause. Also makes me wonder about the crazier rumors attached to TSM.

I'm just going to watch the trial news, you people are crazy . You're spending all this time and energy attacking some woman who has a different opinion than most here.
There's very little substance in any discussion here, have fun.

Reactions: _fugazi_

th

WENDY

I'm just going to watch the trial news, you people are crazy . You're spending all this time and energy attacking some woman who has a different opinion than most here.
There's a difference between an opinion and agenda.

On behalf of this board, thank you for showing yourself the door.

This is what's known as a straw man argument. No one here is now nor has ever claimed anything other that what you're proposing.

If this is the value that you bring to victims?

Just a "Different opinion", Huh?
There was very little substance in the "Freeh Report"...conjecture and opinions….yet, it created a load of collateral damage.

My title is directly taken from a sports cliche - as this is a sports board, seemed appropriated to me.

And yes, we all know who you are - you're of the ilk to ascribe the guilt of one man onto an entire community (of which most here are a part)...you're also one who, ironically, gets upset when someone calls you out for your hypocrisy (again, broad strokes).

All that said, thanks for stopping by.

It's very odd that she didn't understand your name and lashed out at you about it. Strange.

So you decided to register today of all days and only want to post on this specific topic. I give you a zero percent chance of you keeping your word and actually leaving. All that time to set up a troll account would have been wasted! Please prove me wrong, and at least wait a few days to register your new troll account so it's not so obvious.

I survived a heart attack but that doesn't make me a cardiologist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT