ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL IGT: ILL @ PSU MBB

Some good action to start the second half. Reaves is playing great and the Lions are up 44-39 with 15 minutes.

Indiana is up 54-42 so things look good for a possible 10 seed and a bye for the BIG tournament.

Some good action to start the second half. Reaves is playing great and the Lions are up 44-39 with 15 minutes.

Indiana is up 54-42 so things look good for a possible 10 seed and a bye for the BIG tournament.
So you’d say this is a “must win”?

A 3 pointer at the buzzer for the exclamation point! A 72-56 win and a 10 seed!

From the "reading way too far into things" department...

Note that Pat didn't make any attempt to get Lamar off the court at the end to also get some love. Is that a good sign?

From the "reading way too far into things" department...

Note that Pat didn't make any attempt to get Lamar off the court at the end to also get some love. Is that a good sign?
No. Means nothing.

How many times do we have to say this... there are no conference refs in basketball. They are NCAA refs.
I mean, it is the Big Ten hiring and assigning them. But these same guys will do games tomorrow in the ACC/MAC/Big East.

Nice little win. However I have to ask. How in the world did Zemgulis ever get a scholarship as a shooter with that atrocious looking shot. Good lord!

This team ended the season strong going 7-3 in the last 10 games. With all 3 losses coming on the road (2 to ranked teams) and a win over top ten Michigan. Too bad they couldn't pull out some of the early close games.

Reactions: fairfaxlion2
Well they still suck
Wymer did the Title game last year, and Eppley/McJunkins both got NCAA games last year (and if I had to guess, they will this year too). Not saying if was their finest game, but all three are at least somewhat highly respected to be getting those assignments.

I know the NIT isn’t a great consolation, but it’s good to see them playing hard and hanging with good teams.
I don’t think there’s any scenario we can possibly get in NIT, no? MAYBE if they make it to Sunday and lose? They would then finish the season 17-18

I don’t think there’s any scenario we can possibly get in NIT, no? MAYBE if they make it to Sunday and lose? They would then finish the season 17-18

If they win 2 games in the BIG tournament and make it to the semi-finals, I think they would have a shot at a NIT bid with a 16-18 record given they are defending champs and they finished the season strong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT